Best I've ever had

Fran's pov

8 months later

"Good morning baby."

I'm about to respond till I feel I kiss on my now very big stomach. Instead of interrupting his conversation with our baby I pretend that I'm still sleeping.

Technically this isn't eve's dropping though right? Cause the person he's speaking to is in my body so I basically don't have much of a choice.

"Daddy can't wait to meet you. I'm scared I won't be a good daddy for you. I mean I had a good dad well I should say your grandpa and he was hard on me sometimes especially when it comes to the mafia. A mafia is well how do I explain this in baby term......... a mafia is a really large gang that you are going to be the don of when you get older."

Our child isn't even born yet and he's already explain about the mafia and how it works.

"....but I'm going to make sure that you're always happy and that you get whatever you want. I know your mommy is going to be an amazing mom." My heart melts at his words. He so mean to everyone that's not his close friends and family, people would be shocked to see they way he acts around me.

My sweet boy

"..... you just have to be careful with her cause she can be very scary sometimes" I frown at his words completely forgetting that I'm supposed to be faking, I glare down at him but he doesn't seem to notice yet.

Yeah remember when I said he was sweet? I take that back.

Completely

"At least she's keeping you safe right now in this fucking sexy body of hers. Shit I said sexy sorry. Shit I said shit. Sorry sorry okay? Good parenting starting now. Don't repeat those words yet." He scolds.

"..... like I was saying she's keeping you safe now but when you get out? Be. Careful. I-

"You're going to be such a great dad." I interrupt with a sacarstic comment which he takes as a compliment.

"Thank you very much." He says smugly.

I glare at him.

"Good morning Fran" he chuckles leaning up to kiss me but I shove his face away. As much as I didn't use that much force his dramatic ass will continue rolling and land on the floor with a thud.

"Dramatic bitch." I roll my eyes

"What was that for?!" He demands.

"Who's Fran? So I'm not your tesoro or Amore anymore?" I ask my hand doing gestures of their own.

"Of course you're still my tesoro and my Amore but baby Goddamn I was just saying good morning." He mumbles rubbing his elbows his mouth forming a pout.

With an annoyed sigh I get up to eat some breakfast downstairs. I don't make it two steps before miss drama queen is at my side guiding me.

"Are you well rested my queen?" I tease.

"I swear you're my biggest bully." He pouts and I kiss that pout much to his satisfaction.

"Awww you care about me tesoro."

"Just get me down these damn stairs." I roll my eyes at him ignoring the small smile playing on my lips.

"You looovveee meeee- " he sings songs making pinch his side and he jerks in response.

"I do nothing but shower you with all the love and affection in the world and this is what I get in return? Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable." He continues his little rant all the way to the kitchen causing me to let out an exaggerated sigh.

It's going to be a long fucking day.

___________________

"I feel like a whale." I mutter.

We're currently sitting in the theatre room watching a business proposal. The girls and I are forcing the boys to watch kdramas with us because we love them.

I mean who doesn't like kdramas?

"Well-

"Finish that sentence Dominic. I dare you." I glare at him.

"You're not a whale baby you're just big that all." He laughs lightly.

"Are you calling me fat?" My eyes stings with unshed tears as Layla pulls me into her hold.

I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm suppose to be a bad bitch what the fuck?

"I can't believe you just said the Dominic." Layla scowls at him.

"He didn't say anything Layla." Chris rolls his eyes.

"Amore I'm sorry I didn't mean-

"Don't touch her!" Kayla smacks his hand away glaring at them.

Serves him right.

"Women are so dramatic." King sighs refocusing on the television.

"What was the King?" Layla questions.

"Nothing baby." King responds quickly looking a bit alarmed that she caught his action. They've been dating for about five or six months now so has Luca and Carl, and Chris and Kayla. So basically everyone in this friend group is in a relationship.

"He's so freakinggg sexy." I squeal as sunghoon removes his glasses in that one scene.

"I know right. Like ughhhh." Layla agrees.

"I wish he would never let me forget." Kayla mutters and we all sigh dreamily.

"You guys speak like we're not right here." King mutters annoyed.

"But if we do it then it's a problem." Chris chimes in.

"And I did make you remember Fran if you don't notice the large bump in your stomach." He glares.

"HERE WE GO AGAIN!" The girls and I say in unison.

"STOP GANGING UP ON US!"
They yell

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NOT EDITED

RATE/10

Epilogue next.

I'm thinking of doing like three epilogues. Or sequel or whatever the call them I'm thinking of doing that but idk. What do you guys think?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE⭐️