Punishments

Fran's pov

I rewrote this chapter since y'all told me I should've continued on a specific part so here I am.

I woke up groaning in annoyance as the sunlight peeks through the window landing directly on me. "Wake up sleeping beauty" I hear a voice say.

"Fucking no." I mumble hiding under the covers. I hate it when people wake me up from my sleep, it pisses me off especially if it's a bullshit reason.

"Come on mi Amore. We fly out to Italy today so we have to start packing and getting ready for our flight." He says placing a soft kiss on my temple.

"Fine." I say sitting up on the bed staring into space. "I'll go make you some breakfast then I'll come back to help you pack." He says.

"I don't eat breakfast." I blurt. And it's true I don't eat breakfast

Who the fuck eats breakfast?

"You say that everytime then I make it for you and you eat it." He says chuckling at me and turns to leave the room. "I don't just eat it. Someone I'm not going to say any names..." I pause raising my hands in surrender "....but someone forced me to. It's not like I want too." I say just as he is about to leave the door. He turns to me and says "Well that person must care about your well-being? You should probably thank that person with a nice time." He winks at me.

"So you would be okay with your wife showing some random person a nice time?" I say smirking at him. "Don't need to tell me twice, matter of fact I'll go order some sexy lingerie right now" I continue.

"Don't play games with me sweetheart." He replies glaring at me

As soon as he is out the door I slump back down on my bed. I'll sleep for five more minutes.

----------------

I jolt off my bed the moment I feel something ice cold overtake my body. What the actual fuck? Am I dying?

I can't be dying cause I'm standing right now. What if this is the afterlife? Am I in hell?

I'm sure as hell I can't be in heaven not with the way I laugh at the comments section of tiktok videos.

It's not even my fault most times the video is funny but the people in the comments never miss.

I turn my glare to the sound of the culprit chuckling and he is full on dying of laughter clutching his stomach while laying on the ground with tears streaming out of his eyes.

"You...should've.......seen.....y-yourself. You were in shock...and you looked like one of these puffy type of fishes." He says in between laughter

Is this man serious?

Like I said before I hate people waking me up. So of course I'm fucking pissed. I ignore the fucker and grab my phone to check the time

11:45 am

Our flight is at 12:30 so I better start getting ready. As I'm about to reach the bathroom door he comes up to me. "Wait for me babe, I coming"

"No! Bathe on your own motherfucker." I yell shutting the door in his face.

I take my clothes off and hop in the shower. I feel my tense muscles relax under the soothing warm water. I turn around with my back facing the faucet and lean my head backward to allow the warm water to run through my hair as I massage my scalp. All was going well till I heard the curtain to the shower open.

----------------

Dominic's pov

"That is one hell of a fucking sight" I say once I see her.