Past and Present

Fran's POV

TW.

Follow my tiktok ngl_imhott😘

Follow my insta ngl_imhott😘 for updates😏

BIG things coming soon🥳. I'm so excited to share with you guys🥹.

------------------

"This is nice" I sigh dreamily relaxing into the warmth of my husband's chest.

"Yeah it is" he says and by the tone of his voice I can tell he's nervous.

"We don't have to speak about it if you're not ready baby. Take your time, I'm always up to just relaxing" I reassure him.

"No. I trust you and I think it's time I tell you" I nod letting him know that he can continue.

Dominic

"She was Adrien's girlfriend. That's how she knows who I am and what I am. Adrien and I were best friends along with Luca and Kingston ever since we were just little kids of the mafia. It was always us four against the world." I chuckle humorlessly at the memories of us.

"S-she uhm....fuck I'm sorry." I try to continue but it's so hard to speak about it when all I've ever done is try my best to distract myself from the pain.

"Take your time baby. Just breathe in the fresh air and relax. It's only you and I here." She leans up and kiss my cheek lovingly.

I love you.

She releases my hold on her and stands up and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Get up" she say and I do.

She sits back down on the blanket resting her back on the trunk of the big tree and spreading her legs open for me.

"Lay down" she pats her thighs making me smile.

I lay down between her thighs my head resting on her stomach as I wrap my arms around her.

"Are you comfortable my love?" She questions rubbing soothing circles on my back.

I hum in response take a few moments before continuing.

"She was using Adrien to get to me. She always wanted me but I never wanted her. Even before she r-raped me for the first time......" I feel her tense up under me as her hand balls into fist

She's mad

I continue "....the first time I didn't know it was rape. I was drunk as fuck but I could recognize who she was because I didn't like her. She came onto me and I mean literally she straddle me and started kissing on my neck. I pushed her off of me but then she just came and sat next to me and drank my drink the entire thing in one go.

I ordered another one and the moment the waiter brought to me she grabbed it from him acting like she was about to drink it but that's when she spiked my drink. I didn't know so I grabbed it out of her hands and yelled at her to leave me the fuck alone.

She left a few moments later and I was really stressed. I drank and drank and drank. I started feeling a bit dizzy but I thought it was from the alcohol. The bartender gave me some water to sober up a bit but I still felt uneasy so I thought that I just needed some rest and decided to head home.

I called my driver to pick me up. The moment I hopped in the car I told him to drop me off at home. Well I should say her considering the fact that crazy bitch killed him and took his place when he got to the club. I guess I didn't notice cause of the drugs.

I was her dog. Chained up and everything while she had her way with me over and over as I begged for her to stop, for h-her to give me a chance.

A few hours later the boys came with Adrien and they were going to kill her but Adrien protected her. Back then we all had a soft spot for him. He was our best friend, we couldn't even bare the thought about hurting him. One thing we always vowed to do was protect one another.

But then Adrien. That fucker. He turned on us tried forming his own mafia.

"Clearly he failed." She scoffs.

"Yeah. That day when we got to the safe house they were staying at. We got him. But we didn't know she was still in the picture and she was smarter than him. We were out numbered. It was a bloodbath." I let out a sad sigh thinking about all the men we lost that day. All the family we lost.

"Look at me" she whispers softly.

"I need you to know that I will never ever force you into doing anything you don't want to okay? If we ever have sex and you want to stop you know you can tell me that right?" She asks caressing my cheek and I lean into her touch closing my eyes.

"Amore. You don't make me feel the way she does. With you it's different, so different. You mean everything to me you know that?" I say making her smile.

My gaze falls to her lips and I lean up to give her a peck.

"I love you so much Dominic." She whispers against my lips making my eyes widen.

"You don't have to say it back. That's okay" she quickly adds.

"No no no I love you too. I most likely love you more than you love me Amore." I laugh.

"I just didn't expect you to love me back." I explain.

"How the fuck could I not love you back?" She shakes her head looking at me like I'm crazy.

"I actually told you I love you first-

"Are you okay?" She interrupts touching my forehead.

I give her a look knowing exactly why she said that. I roll my eyes at her

"You heard me say it first. You were literally shocked what do you mean you said it first?"

"I've been practicing saying it to you when you fall asleep so that I could have the balls to actually say it."

"Awwwwww. You're so cute my sweet boy" she smothers me with kisses all over my face making me laugh.

I counterattack by tickling her sides knowing how ticklish she is.

"Don't fucking call me cute cara"

"O-okay....s-stop, I'll injure you." She says between giggles.

I let out a loud laugh at what she just said. "I'm so scared you're gonna injure me" I mock and we both burst out laughing.

"I do not sound like that you asshole."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rate/10

Don't forget to follow my book socials😘. Ill start doing book recs soon😮‍💨.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE⭐️