Deprived 2

Dominic's pov

I'm gonna cum I tell her pulling out cause we're going raw.

I start stroking myself when she yanks my hand away successfully stopping me and I glare at her.

"Fucking hell fran" I moan when she puts my cock between those sexy fucking tits and goes up and down. Every now and then her tongue glides over my tip sending me over the edge.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum shit shit I'm gonna cum so hard"

The same moment I begin to release myself she shoves my cock balls deep down her throat earning a loud moan from me.

I look down and see my cum and her spit all over my dick as she gives me the sloppiest head ever.

Fuck.

"You like that my love?" She asks seductively

"Fuck yes I like that....shit" she gives me no warning when she shoves me back in her throat bobbing her head at and inhumane speed making my second orgasm reach here quicker than I expected.

"Oh fuck yeah... think you can give me a third one baby? Would you do that for me?" she asks looking up at me still stroking my cock.

"I-I...

I can't even form a proper fucking sentence with the way she's making me feel and the way she looks at me fuck.

"I'll take that as a yes"

I feel my eyes rolls to the back of my head when she sucks some of my cum into her mouth and spits it onto my balls before lactching onto them suck hard, her tongue playing with them. She stares directly at me, the eye contact making the pleasure so much more intense

"Oh god" I moan squeezing my eyes shut feeling overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure I'm receiving.

"Watch me play with myself as I suck your cock Dominic. Fuck please watch me" she begs and I obey

I tilt my head to the side a bit watching as her fingers plunge in and out of her. Silently thanking god for that fucking mirror and making a mental note to get a bigger one

Fuck she's dripping

"Add another f-finger" I try to say sternly but the way she's sucking my cock. Shit

"Ohh fuck" she moans adding the third finger

"It get you wet when you make me feel good doesn't it? Look at you. Fuck"

"I'm gonna cum" she tells me

"Wait for me baby please. Fuck wait I'm so close" I beg and she bobs her head faster taking my whole cock in her throat sucking harder on my tip grazing her teeth on the sensitive muscle making me see stars.

"Cum Amore. Now!" I say as I'm cumming again. I watch as she squirts her juices everywhere moaning loudly.

Refusing to let her orgasm end I grab her lifting her up easily making her sit on my face.

"Ride me tesoro" I mumble

"Oh my fuck baby" she moans throwing her head back her grip on the headboard tightening.

My hands reach up and grab onto her perky tits neading them in my palms. Watching her mouth turn into an O shape when I pinch her nipple between my fingers.

"I'm gonna cum again fucshi...oh" she mumbles incoherent words.

"Cum for me" and she does just that into my mouth. I lick and suck every spot I can.

"Oh that felt so good" she sighs in relief.

Does she think I'm done with her?

"I'm not done with you yet. The way you sucked my cock you deserve to feel fucking amazing not just good.Now lay down."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Smut chapter p3?

Rate /10 if the smut isn't good tell me. I need feedback to know if I'm going good or not😭