Nights like this

Hey bestie❤️.

I really don't like this chapter🥲. I literally didn't know what it write. Like I have so many ideas I just didn't know how to transition into it. If u understand.

But this isn't my best work but I tried.

Happy reading❤️.

Don't forget to comment

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fran's POV

I'm really excited.

Dominic is taking me on a date tonight.

He told me to dress normal in anything I like so that's exactly what I did.

I wanted to wear something sexy and something that I think would turn him on.

AN: the outfit at the top is hers

I'm currently doing my makeup. Something light so I could look a bit more natural.

I only used some red lipstick and added some gloss to give it some shine, along with some mascara.

"ARE YOU READY YET?" The sound of my very patient husband reached my ears.

"SUCK MY DICK!" I retort

"I KNOW FOR S FACT YOU DONT HAVE A DICK AMORE MIO!" He shouts laughing a bit at the end.

I'm excited.

I said that already. Sorry.

I'm just really really excited.

And nervous and scared.

I'm feeling so many emotions right now. I'm trying my best to only focus on the good and positive ones.

Okay I'm ready. Let's do this.

--------

"How are you liking the food?" He questions sounding a bit nervous. He's been on edge the whole time we've been together.

"It's great. Are you okay my love?"

"Yes Amore. I'm good." He gives me a hesitant smile and I narrow my eyes at him.

Why the fuck is he acting so weird?

I don't have enough time to question it before the waiters comes back with two trays in her hand and another one picking up my food I didn't finish eating.

"Compliments of the chef." She nods and just walks away with my very delicious chicken pasta.

"That bitch just fucking took my food. I don't give two fucks about the chef." I groan in annoyance rolling my eyes uncovering the tray.

The room place goes deadly silent.

My gaze snaps to him at the sound of his chair scrapping against the floor.

"Tesoro..." he whispers.

I feel like I'm on the verge of bursting into tears.

He picks up the black box from the tray as I turn my body towards him, giving him my full attention.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's in the box especially as he gets down on one knee.

"I know that we're already married but I still wanted to do this on my own merit. I don't think you understand how madly I'm in love with you. I never once thought that I would ever be able to say that I love a woman.....