Expect the unexpected

Dominic's pov

I've never felt more nervous than I feel right now. I don't get nervous it's not in me to get nervous, I'm just not the type.

But right now the only thing I could feel was nervous. I don't know why the fuck I was feeling nervous in the first place because this marriage was all an arrangement.

Honestly, I would be lying if I said I didn't start to feel things for her. It was hard not to. She is just such a beautiful, strong and independent woman, she just amazes me sometimes. In the beginning I didn't want any bit of this marriage I only accepted cause I wanted my mafia to be handed over to me and I knew that an alliance was what was needed for both mafias right now.

Antonio stood beside me laughing his fucking ass off and nudging me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted.

He held his hands up in surrender. Then I heard a click "Sorry I just had to take advantage of the fact that you're nervous right now. You never get nervous Dommy." He says still laughing.

"I could kill you right now and don't fucking call me that" I say lossen my tie just a bit because I feel like it's suddenly to tight.

"Relax. It's just Fran. The same women you've been getting to know all this while" he says winking at me.

"Shut the fuck up you asshole!"

Then I hear the priest clear his throat from behind me. I give him an apologetic nod and glare at Antonio who is fucking trying to hold his laugh.

It's like he was made just too fucking piss me off.

The fucker just laughs it off. " Okay, okay im sorry. At least you're falling for her. It's cute tha-

"Im not falling for her Antonio!"

"Really? Do not see the way you just stare at her? When you lightly smile everytime you hear her laugh or see her smile? Or when you always want to cuddle her when we're watching movies, when you sigh in content when she plays with your hair? Or when she falls asleep on the couch you kiss her forehead and put a blanket over her to make sure she isn't cold? You still believe that you're not falling for her? Everyone else can see that your falling for her Dominic"

"You make sure she eats, asks her about her day, bring her flowers and chocolates cause you know she likes them and as much as you hate shopping you go with her just so you can be around her. You're falling for her Dominic and that's not a bad thing. Not everyone is like her. So that's okay remember that the woman you are marrying is Fran. You're gonna be fine."

Fuck.

I hate that he was right! I was falling for her and that was her own damn fault.

You know what? Fuck her for being so damn perfect.

My thought get cut off when I hear the music start to play and I look down the isle and I see her walking with her dad.

Gosh. She looks so beautiful in that dress. She was wearing a silk white dress the hugged her body and put all her curves on display with a slit that stopped mid thigh revealing her bare leg. Wow.

I was to busy being mesmerized by how stunning she is I didn't realize she already made it to the altar until she spoke.

"You're supposed to take my hand now dumbass." She says chuckling.

"I know shut the fuck up!" I whisper-yell.

The priest clears his throat again. I was about to respond but she beat me to it.

"Do you have something stuck in your throat or are you going to get us married?" She asks glaring at the priest who just nods and begins the ceremony.

He began speaking about a whole bunch of shit but I didn't focus on any of it. I couldn't not when I was getting married to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I never thought that I would fall for someone ever again after what happened but Fran was just something else. She had this aura it was so genuine it was hard not to like her. The past few weeks has been good and bad I mean I didn't expect it to be perfect especially considering the reason behind all of this.

"What?" She whispered.

"Huh?"

"You're just staring at me. So...?"

"You're beautiful. Very Beautiful" I compliment her and she smiles blushing a bit.

"Oh my gosh! Is Fran blushing? I never thought-

"Shut up Dominic!" She whispers and I lightly laugh at her embarrassment.

"You look so Handsome right now"

"I know you want me baby" I smirk

"Annoying ass" she mutters under her breath. Then the priest speaks up

"Do you Dominic Leonard Rodriguez take Fran Ayana Valencia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Fran Ayana Valencia take Dominic Leonard Rodriguez to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

She didn't say anything. I looked at her confused.

"Answer the question baby."

"I-I....I'm sorry" with that she bolts down the isle holding up the ends of her dress in her hand.

I just stand there in shock not knowing what to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAHAHA🤣. Don't hate me okay😭 . Y'all didn't expect a perfect love story did y'all? Stay tuned to see what happens next⏳😉.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE⭐️