There's Always a Bitch

Fran's POV

"Tesoro.." he groans.

"Fuck you 'Dommyyy boyy'" I sing out rolling my eyes at him.

"Stop being so dramatic about it baby" he says running a hand through his healthy black hair messing it up a bit. I watch as his muscles flex due to the movement. Fuck.

On a normal day I would find this sexy as fuck but right now? Nah.

You might be wondering what the fuck is happening? Why the fuck are we fighting?

Dominic's Family that lives in America came over to stay for a few days. I don't mind that at all.

But guess what?

There's a bitch.

There's always a fucking bitch.

The moment she saw him she ran up and flew on him yelling 'Dommy boy' and you know what he did..?

He caught her mid air and laughed spinning her around.

He doesn't even show me that's much fucking love. The fuck? And he expects me to not be mad at him?

Then you know what she did?

She ran a hand down his cheek staring into his eyes with a bright as smile. And he smiled back and said 'I miss you too Cat'.

"I promise we're just old time friends from when I used it of down there and hang out with my family Amore" he tells me wrapping his arms around my waist planting a kiss on my neck.

Now is not the time to be calling me these names and kissing on me.

I push him away and make my way to the kitchen to cook.

Yes. I stress cook.

I feel him trailing me like a lost puppy but I ignore him.

------------------

I pull out some onions, garlic, parsley, salt and all the other seasoning I'm going to need since I decided to make spicy barbecue wings.

I put my ingredients that need to chop on the chopping board and start chopping when I hear people enter the kitchen but I ignore them.

"This is Fran. Fran this is Uncle Dilan, Aunty Natalie, Cousin Chris, Layla, And this is Cat" he introduces.

"It's Catherine to you" she says with a tone I don't like. I glare at her and she gulps.

"Uhm- I only said that since I don't know you or anything and mostly family and friends call me that but if you're so pressed about it you can call me-

"Shut the fuck up" I say coldly and Dommy boy sighs loudly.

I chop the peppers with much more force than necessary.

--------------

I finish making the wings and I even baked some brownies and double chocolate chip cookies to eat with some cookies and cream ice cream for desert later.

The best ice cream to ever exist by the way.

I'm arranging all my food neatly when they walk into the theatre room. This time it's only the younger ones.

"What ya watching?"Layla asks.

"The Vampire Diaries" I smile at her as she squeals excitedly.

"Which Salvatore brother?"

"Damon."

"The only right answer" she nods.

"Yeah but Klause" We both sigh dreamily.

"He's so fucking sexy"

"Girl understatement. The things I would let this man do to me." I state and she nods in agreement.

"What the fuck?" I think I hear Dommy boy shout but I'm not sure though.

I might be hearing things.

I'm about to press play when I hear a high pitched squeal and I wince from the disgusting sound.

The boys bolt out of their sit to go check on her while Layla and I sit there and start bussing down these motherfucking wings.

"What's wrong with you Cat" Chris asks with a confused look on his face.

"There it is" she points screaming again jumping up into my man's arms who once again catches her.

Just let the bitch fall.

We turn to look at where she is pointing and see tiny bug. It looks like some type of ant. That's how small it is.

"Don't bring your friends in here you dirty bitch" I sneer.

I watch as a lone tear rolls down her cheek and her bottom lip wobbles a bit.

"Uhm im sorry. Put me down now I'll just go back up to my room. You guys have fun" she says softly as Dominic realizes her from his embrace giving her a sympathetic look.

She turns and is about to leave when Layla calls her out.

"Wait!" She yells. Her head whips in our direction though her attention is focused on Layla.

"Close the door on your way out." She says smiling mischievously

"We wouldn't want anymore of your flees getting in" I add and when she give us the finger the both of us burst out laughing.

------------------

I see Dominic stretch his hand to take some wings and I give it a nice solid slap ya king the bowl of wings away from his dumb ass.

"Ouch baby jeez." His whines rubbing his hand trying to soothe the sensitive area.

"Now I'm your baby?" I laugh

"Not in front of klause please thank you." I add

"You're always my baby. That never changed" he says softly getting up from his position next to Chris to come and sit next to me and kisses my cheek lovingly.

"Mhm."

"I love you tesoro" he whispers and I sigh.

I turn to face him and his fucking amazing brown orbs stare straight into my soul. "I love you too Dominic" I place a small peck on his lips.

"That's all I get? Where's the rest of my kiss?" He asks pouting at me.

"Yes bitch. I'm still fucking mad at you and you're still not getting my wings so piss off"

"Don't call me bitch."

"Bitch."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*NOT EDITED*

Rate/10

Double update?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE ⭐️