Fear of the unknown

Fran's POV

To say I was disappointed was an understatement, I wanted his dick in me. After Bella left I told her to go pick up our food and then we just ate and talk about each other like he didn't just make me cum on my office desk.

Bella most likely knew what we were doing considering the fact that she saw all the files and documents on the floor in front of the desk. She knew better than to question it.

I would've fucking fired her ass.

Right now I'm preparing to go have dinner with my family and Dominic's family.

I guess they're my family to now.

Knowing it would be just us there I decided to wear my black jean shorts that stopped mid thigh showing off my bare legs and my royal blue crop top.

Clearly I'm not putting a bra on.

As I made my way downstairs I met a certain someone in the hallway.

"Wife."

"Husband." I replied with a nod

He looked like he opened his mouth to say something else but he quickly closed it.

Huh?

"Scared of your tongue Dominic?" I ask him in a mischievous tone. "Yes I am Mia cara moglie. Can you help me overcome this fear of mine?" He asks inching closer to me.
( my darling wife).

I turn to answer him when he shoves me against the wall pinning me down. He doesn't waste a second when he slams his lips onto mine kissing me deeply, I reach up and grab the back of his neck pulling him deeper into me kissing him with the same passion. The kiss escalates quickly when he licks my lips asking for an entrance which I grant him. Our tongue gliding along each other fighting for dominance which obviously Dominic won in the end. The kiss soon becomes sloppy our teeth gently grind on each other. Reluctantly pulling away from each other for a breather we both look into each other's eyes. Both dark and full of lust.

"Do you know the amount of things I imagined doing to you already the way you're fucking dressed right now? For fucks sake I can see your fucking nipple Fran and your exposed thighs fuck." He breathed out slowly dragging his hand up my thigh sending shivers down my spine.

"No. I don't so why don't you just show me then? Hmm?" I say seductively.

"Fuck" he mutters under his breath and captures my lips in his once more.

"The two of you should really get a fucking room" I hear Antonio says with a teasing smirk.

Why the fuck is everyone dead serious on interrupting us?

"I could fucking kill you right now tony" Dominic says his voice low and cold.

Why is everything this man does turning me on what the fuck?

"I wasn't the one who told you to make out with your hot wife in the hallway where everyone passes." Antonio says with a shrug.

"Don't fucking call her hot you asshole!" Dominic says the annoyance clear in his voice. I release my arms from around his neck, the move making him turn his attention back to me and his eyebrows furrow when he notices the look I'm giving him.

"What did I do now?" He asks sighing

"Are you trying to say that I'm not hot?" I tell him looking at him in disbelief.

Before he has a chance to respond I just brush passed him continuing my journey to the dinner table. I turn around to see Dominic glaring at Antonio who raises his hands in surrender. "Antonio!" I call out to him sweetly. "Let's go eat dinner yes?" I ask him completely ignoring his brother existence.

"Yes ma'am" he mutters giving his brother a teasing smirk as he walks forward and link his arm with mine.

"Such a gentleman maybe I should marry you instead." I say knowing he was listening.

"Don't fucking play with me Fran!" Dominic says his eyes hard as he stares at me.

"I thought you like me playing with you baby? I know you do" I tell him licking my lips and his eyes fall straight to them.

He smirks "Yeah you're right I do like you playing with me but you love it. I saw how wet it made you when I groaned as you suck the life out of my cock. The same cock you can barely wrap your hands around" I look at him and my jaw drops. "Yeah like that" he winks at me.

That fucking

"I still got the job done didn't I? I know I did by the way cummed hard in my mout-"

"I really don't want to hear about you guy's sex life please!" Antonio interrupts.

I burst out laughing "I'm sorry tony I completely forgot you were standing here" I say still laughing.

"Can we just go eat dinner please?"

"Yeah come on let's go guys."

________________________

"So wedding talk now that our bellies are filled up!" Elena says clapping her hands. She looks over at me and I softly smile at her. She sighs " I know this isn't how you wanted your future to go and I'm sorry it happened this way as much as it is what must be done".

I look back at Dominic who just stares at me. "If I'm being honest I'm fine now. I feel like I was overthinking it because I didn't know who Dominic was and what type of person he is it was just overwhelming because for all I know he could've been a rapist or an abuser. I'm not saying that he is I'm just using it as an example. I've become a little more comfortable being around him so-"

"Yeah you've become a lot more comfortable around him right sis?" Antonio says winking at me.

"Shut the fuck up tony gosh!" I whisper-yell at him rolling my eyes. I look at Dominic who has a proud smirk on his face.

Fucking annoying ass

"Anyways like I was saying I think that it will be less uncomfortable to marry Dominic now that I know him a bit." I finish looking at hers noticing the bright smile on her face I lightly chuckle.

"That's amazing sweetheart!" She cooed at me.

"Well your wedding is on Saturday and-"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY???

"Excuse the fuck outta me. What did you just say? Saturday? I found out I was getting married four days ago a little again and I wasn't even invited to my own fucking wedding." I say completely fucking pissed.

"Why the fuck didn't y'all tell me sooner? What about my dress? Getting my hair and nails done, hiring a wedding planner? The venue and guest list? Need I say more?" Looking around the table to see everyone with an amused look on their face.

The fuck is funny?

"We have all of that covered mio tesoro. If you want you can meet Mia tomorrow night at the club." He says casually

"You were planning on meeting another woman behind my back at a night club?" I say looking directly at him.

"She is the wedding planner and we are meeting strictly business. I promise" he says with a nod.

Nod my ass! If he thinks he will meet some woman alone at a club he is most definitely wrong.

Who the fuck even meets to discuss business at a ducking night club? And with a woman named Mia? Hell no! It's always the Mia's I swear.

"If it's strictly business then there is no problem if I'm there right husband dearest?" I say smirking. Already planning something mischievous in my head.

"Of course Amore."

"You seem like you're up to no good sis" Antonio mutters.

I glare at him. "Shut the fuck up Antonio I'm not planning anything" I lie. I was planning something and it most definitely isn't my wedding.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well? Thought💭?

How was this chapter?

Smut next chapter🥴?