Death's Door

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT BESTIEE 💭
------------------

Fran's POV

Sigh

I relax in my chair waiting for my kidnapper to come back.

I'm bored as fuck. When will this shit get interesting.

Then I realize the camera is still on

"Hey" I say to the camera awkwardly

"I thought you died but then that jackass friend of your said he wanted you to see me get tortured blah blah blah so then I was oh yay he's not dead like I thought. I hope your good though. Anyways I broke down the firewall of whatever these tech guys call it so you should be able to find me now. If you're not then I'll find you I guess. I think I'm at one of their warehouses. That guy was suppose to torture me ages ago but he sucks at torturing people." I laugh softly

I sigh " I wa-

I get interrupted by a long bang of the door opening.

"How the fuck are you untied?" He says his voice laced with anger.

Why is he mad at me? He's the dumbass. Laugh out loud.

"You left your knife in me so I used it" I shrug.

" I'm going to fucking kill you. I'm so fucking tired of your shit you dumb bitch." He said moving to the tray with the syringes and tiny bottles I presume to be poison.

"Wait!" I yelled quickly. His glare snapped to my direction and I had to hide my smirk seeing that he is clearly pissed.

"WHAT?!" He voice boomed throughout the room.

I adjust the position of the camera to make sure it's getting everything. "Ready. Steady. Action!" I yell.

I watch as he takes a deep breathe most likely trying to calm himself but failing miserably as he lunged towards me at full speed and knocking me to the ground. He raises his hand to stick the syringe in my neck when I kick him right in his dick.

Fucker

He groans in pain due to the force of my kick and lowers himself on me more. Noticing his weakened state I grabbed the syringe that fell out of his grasp on stab it in his neck with more force than necessary.

I snatch the gun from his waistband remove the safety, cock the gun and pull the trigger twice faster than he could blink. He screams in pain and I use the palm of my hand to silence him.

I push him off of me to make him lay on the ground next to me. As I sit upward I caress his cheek "Sh sh shhh now. We don't want anyone hearing us now do we?" I smirk. He looks up at me with fearful eyes and watch as he releases silent sobs like the bitch he is.

"Who do you work for hm?" I question

"I-I don't work for anyone. I'm t-the boss." He says through coughs as he begins to choke out blood.

Oh so it was poison

"You're not the boss. You're way to much of a pussy to be the boss your-

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" he screams but instantly regrets it as he start coughing more blood immediately.

I smirk. "You're the one dying here not me." He tries to send me a glare but I shrug it off not giving an actual fuck.

I walk over to the table to grab a clean cloth to wipe his blood off my hands. "Our work is sloppy, you can't torture people for shit, you can't handle pressure and you lose your cool to easily.... Do I need to continue?" I ask rolling my eyes when he glared at me.

"Sh-shit" he cries out in pain.

"You're dying. Might as well tell me who the fuck you work for and who sent you." I say kneeing beside him staring straight into his bloodshot eyes.

I watch as tears fall from his eyes and I sigh. "I'll flash you if you tell me" I say with a blank expression.

Then he smiles. Like a genuine smile. "I would die a happy man" he mutters only choking on his blood slightly. I tilt his body to the side so he can cough it out.

Why is everyone around me always choking on their blood?

" I work for Adrien." He begins

"Who's that?" I question

"He is your husband's cousin. Adrien hates Dominic with everything in him. I don't know why, I think something happened between them when they were teenagers so now he might......well I should say is going to kill him. That's all I know about him. That day at the airport I wore a face mask that looked exactly like him to take you away and so that your husband got the message." He finishes breathing heavily.

"So basically your his bitch yeah?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes " I don't care what you think I am to him. Now let me see these tities." He darts his tongue out or lick his bottom lip.

"How were you even hired to work for him?" I furrow my eyebrows as I question him genuinely. "You are so fucking dumb." I say walking away

"I should've killed you the moment I got a hold you. You fucking bit-

I didn't let him finish his sentence when I took five more syringes and sticking them into his thigh all at once without giving him time to recover I pickup the same dagger he stabbed me with plunged it right in his gut twisting it around just to be extra. His screams were like music to my ears but was soon overpowered by the sound of gunshots Ringing out through the building.

My head whipped around to glare at him when I hear him laughing and snorting like a pig but then I dig the knife further and his eyes widen with a scream. I smile sweetly at him and ask "what's so funny?"

"You're so dead. You think my men didn't realize I've been gone for so long now? I bet boss is already here." He smirks but it falls the moment he sees me pointing the gun aiming it straight between his eyes. He sigh closing his eyes but I don't pull the trigger. Not yet.

His eyes shoot open and the moment they do I pull the trigger. At that same time the door to the cell bursts open revealing the silhouette of a man and a fucking gun.

"Fuck!" I mumble under my breath when the man starts stalking towards me in fast strides and raises his gun.

The last thing I remember is the ringing of bullets in my ears then I fall numb to the darkness surrounding me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Not edited*

Don't be afraid to tell me if the chapters are too long😭. I'm sorry if they are. I know my updates are a bit slow so I try to make them lengthy like make it worth the read.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE ⭐️