Trying New Things

Fran's pov

"Well this is your room" I say to Dominic who just nods in understanding.

When we got home our parents wanted to hang out together for a bit and Antonio and Gio are somewhere doing god knows what. They actually bonded or whatever, I'm glad everyone else is happy.

"Where is your room?" He asks

"That door right there" I point showing him my room that is coincidentally two doors away from his. "Don't go getting any ideas I know I'm irresistible but just try to control yourself m'kay" I tell him patting his chest.

Solid chest. That's nice I wonder what it looks like without clothes suffocating- no. stop. Focus.

"Anytime I want you I'll have you.." he leans down to whisper in my ear "....and I'll make sure everyone else knows I'm having you too" he straightens himself with a smirk on his face.

"Jokes on you I'll actually like that" I shrug trying to play it cool

"Don't go getting ideas Amore"

"Shut the fuck up" I say as I roll my eyes.

He glared at me. "Don't fucking roll your eyes at me"

I laughed because who the fuck does he think he is ? "I do whatever the fuck I want baby ain't no stopping me"

"I know you want me" he says with a satisfied smirk.

The fuck ?

"How the fuck did you get that from what I just said ?"

"You called me Baby"

"I call everyone Baby"

"Well that is going to have to stop now since I'm your husband and you're only allowed to call me these kinds of names"

"Did you not here me say there is no stopping me? Like I said I do whatever the fuck I want."

"We'll see"

"Goodnight Dominic"

"Goodnight Mio Amore"

---------------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ughhh...." I groan finally deciding to turn off that annoying ass alarm.

Okay get up and get ready for the day

I need a few minutes first. When it comes to waking up early I hate it. I can never just get up from my bed I need a good 5-10 minutes of just laying or sitting on my bed doing nothing before I actually get up.

Like who the fuck actually just gets up from bed?

It's like when I was back in high school and I would get to school and see the other students running around, starting fights and arguments and shit.

Like where the fuck did y'all get all this energy? It's 7 am damn.

After a good 10 minutes of just laying there I choose to get up and do my morning routine. Which mainly consists of shaving all the right places, exfoliating my skin, brushing my teeth, styling my hair, I wanted to go with a more natural look today so I didn't wear any makeup I just put on some lipgloss and lip liner.

Now what should I wear.......

10 minutes later

Okay so I think I'm gonna wear the white lace top with my off white skirt and jacket to match and my black heels. When I get to work people need to remember the bad bitch their boss is.