Epilogue 2

Fran's pov

"Get up momma we need to go eat." I hear really loudly along with the feeling of the mattress below shaking a bit as tiny feet jump up and down on it.

"Momma needs five more minutes baby." I groan rolling over to the other side.

Sneaking a peak when I hear a deep chuckle next to me. The sight knocks all the air out of my lungs.

My husband. Shirtless. Anaconda sized arms. Toned chest would be on display but my beautiful daughter all cuddled up in her daddy's arms is preventing me from receiving the breathtaking view.

"Good morning my darlings." I murmur hugging my boy planting loads of kisses all of his face as he giggles cutely.

"I want some love too momma." Anastasia giggles jumping into the pile of us giving her brother kisses as he groans in annoyance.

"What no love for me?" My husband pouts.

I lean in to kiss him.

"Ewwwww" The kids groan bolting from the bed.

"Come on Ana I'll save us." I watch as Ana hops on Nico's back and they dash out the door. Within the blink of an eye we're dashing after them.

For such little legs he is surprisingly fast. They turn the corner and by the time we get there they're gone.

"Shhh Ana they'll hear us."

"I liter-rully said nothing Nico." She retorts sassily.

Dominic smiles down at me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear bring his palm to my cheek.

"I wonder where Nico and Ana went Tesoro." He mutters loudly as I lean into his touch.

"I don't know my love they could be anywhere—

I'm cut off by the sound of munching.

"Ana where did you get those chips?" Nico whispers harshly.

"Wamt swome chwips Nwico" She mumbles as quietly as she can though it isn't that quiet cause she munching very loudly on those chips.

We sneak up on them as quietly as we can while they're heated in an argument about chips and tickle their little toes that were sticking out from under the curtains.

They burst into a fit of giggles and try bolting off again but we capture them in our grasp planting kisses all over their faces.

"I HAVE ARRIVED!" A voice no other than Tony booms throughout the house.

At the sound of their uncle they gasp loudly before wiggling out of our hold and running towards the sound.

"OH MY GOODNESS LOOK HOW MUCH YOU GUYS HAVE GROWN!" Tony is still very much shouting as much as the kids are right infront of him.

I release my husbands hand walking towards my parents to give them a big hug while he does the same.

The whole family is here both our parents, our siblings, all our friends.

"Ughh finally another woman here." My daughter groans pulling Rose King and Layla's daughter into a hug.

"Let's go do our makeup did you bring your nail set?" She ask.

"What kind of women would I be if I didn't Ana? You should know me better than that by now." Rose rolls her eyes.

"Right well while you girls do that we're gonna go play ball in the mancave." With that Nico walk away with the twins Ryan and Raphael Chris and Kayla's kids.

Luca and Carl are on vacation in Hawaii so they're not here with us right now but they sent their love our way via FaceTime.

"We'll you folks go catch up with each other we'll get dinner going." My mom says dragging dad and Dominic's parents to the kitchen.

"Remember when you almost killed Cat." Is the first thing Chris says to me toppling over in laughter.

"Shit the fuck up Chris."

"You just had to bring her up didn't you?"

"She should've killed her ass lucky our parents said to ship her back instead."

"Let's go rewatch tvd because why the fuck not?"

And that's how we end up in the theater room binge watching tvd all together again.

Just like old times.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*NOT EDITED*

Here's the second epilogue🫶🏾.

Should I do a book about the kids?