Don't hate the player hate the game

Let me know if you guys see/seen this chapter posted cause it shows me I saved it as a draft but I keep publishing it🙄.

-------------

Fran's POV

"You're testing me Amore." Dominic mutters his grip on the wine glass tightening.

"Careful before you break the glass." I wink at him.

He's pissed.

And I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck.

"She wasn't even flirting with me. She didn't see me that way till you started suggesting it." He defends.

"Sweetheart a blind man could see she was flirting with you. Well I should say blind woman cause you men are just oblivious dumb fucks." I roll my eyes at him.

We landed a few hours ago. Now we're at a really nice restaurant for dinner since we never actually got the chance to eat dinner back at home.

We're all here sitting at a really long table they prepared for us. It's Dominic, Luca, Kingston, Kayla,Layla Chris, Carl and I.

"Goodnight to all. Are you ready to order?" I turn to face a handsome waiter. He's got nothing on my man but it'll have to do I guess.

This is the third waiter we've had tonight. My darling husband keeps sending them away cause they all fall under my spell.

"King Order!" Dominic commands immediately knowing exactly what I was planning in my head.

Mumbles go around the table and the waiter listens carefully to the instructions given to him as everyone places their orders up until I'm the last man standing.

"And for the beautiful lady?" He asks smiling down at me sweetly ignoring the glare being thrown his way. He seems like the submissive type. Cute I guess.

"Uhm... I think I'll take a medium chicken pasta and I want to have Sex on the beach." I smirk and he winks at me. Next thing I know he's being held at gun point.

"Just get the fucking food before I blow your brains out" Dominic threatens him and his eyes widen before nodding and quickly scurrying away.

"Nice one." Layla gives me a fist bump from her seat next to me.

"He is kinda cute to be honest" Kayla adds.

"That's what I said" I laugh

"He's not even that fucking cute Kayla." Chris states suddenly upset.

Hmmm

"He's ugly as fuck." Dominic comments.

"True" King inputs backing up the other boys.

"What do you think Carl?" I ask. He's been suspiciously quiet tonight.

"Oh uhm..... no comment" he shrugs sipping on his water.

I notice Luca glancing his way smirking at him.

Hmmmm

He looks up at me when I don't say anything and give him the 'you have tea?' Look.

He give me a 'maybe' look.

I give him a 'you and Luca?' Look my eyes flashing towards Luca for a split second.

He gives me a 'shut the fuck up' look.

I give him a 'oh so you have a man?' look causing a dark blush to overtake his features.

He give me a 'fuck you' look and I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck happening between you two?" Luca questions.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know Mr Luca" I respond and he smirks at me knowingly.

The waiter finally comes back with my wine and he clearly doesn't value his life when he whispers his next words to me

"I hope you will enjoy our sex on the beach" he mutters and I purposefully let a locs of hair fall over my face. Right as he moves his hand to shift it out of my line of vision he's tackled to the ground.

I watch as he falls to the ground with a loud grunt of pain due to Dominic punching him square in the jaw.

This could be so much more fun.

I hop onto Dominic's back while Layla hops on mine followed by Kayla, Chris, King, Luca lastly Carl struts and sits on the top of us all waving his hand around like he's queen Elizabeth or something.

"I-I think my body isn't getting any oxygen" the waiter says softly probably because he's taking the weight of us all.

"Uhm.... Is everything okay boss?" One of the guards questions

"Yes. Everything is divine Charles darling" Carl says in a British accent.

"Excuse me?......i uhm...I have your food." Another waiter states a bit hesitantly most likely frightened by the situation in front of him.

"Get off me bitches I need to give my man my undivided attention" I shout ensuring to emphasize on the my man part.

"I thought I was your man?" The guy all the way to the bottom states.

"Are you trying to die you dumb fuck?" King threats

"Cause we'll all kill you." Luca chimes in.

"Shit I might as well help too." Chris adds

"I think we should give him the slowest most painful death" Dominic states smiling proud of the fear that is very evident on the waiter's face.

"I think so too"

"Agreed."

"Should we take him to the basement for you Don?" The guards question

"Yes"
"No" Dominic and I answer in unison.

"Don't kill him he's innocent it's my fault he's in this situation" I laugh patting his cheek now that we're all standing.

-----------------
"I love pissing you off" I sigh dreamily.

It's just us now in his car. We separated from the others.

Chris is riding with Kayla

King is riding with Layla

Luca is riding with Carl

Of course my husband has his own house or I should say mansion in the Caymans. I wouldn't be surprised if he has one worldwide.

"I'm gonna remember that tesoro." He says tightening his grip on the wheel.

"Let me make it up to you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*NOT EDITED*

Rate /10

Short chapter🥲.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE ⭐️