The Night After

WARNING⚠️!

Please note that this chapter will contain the following:

Degrading Names

Use of sex toys

Hard and rough sex

There will be HEAVY Smutt

If you are uncomfortable with any of these please skip this part of the chapter

I apologize if there is need of a lot of editing and if this smut is cringey this is my first time so I'm trying here😭

Don't forget to comment💭

You have been Warned⚠️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fran's pov

"That was a long night!" Dominic says stretching.

"Yeah it was. Are you tired?" I ask knowing that if he is tired I'll let him sleep and put my plans for him on hold.

"No. I'm not" he replies making his way over to me.

He tries to kiss me but I dodge his kiss making him growl. "Aren't you tired of rejecting me for one day?"

"Relax my love. I'm not rejecting you I just want you to be patient." I tell him looking at the pout on his face. When it doesn't go away I walk over it him and place a soft kiss on his lips. This man is mean and cold to everyone else but loves me to baby him. My big baby.

I turn going into our room while he takes a sit on the sofa in the living room. I take off my dress and change into on of his shirts and stay in my panties. Entering the bathroom I decide to fill up the tub with some warm water dropping a few bath bombs in there for him.

"Dominic!" I yell from in the bathroom. He burst the door down looking around frantically.

"W-What's wrong? Are you okay?" He said worry evident in his eyes.

Aww he cares about me

"Nothing baby calm down. I made you a bath so take your clothes off and relax."

"I'm sorry you yelled and I panicked I thought something happened to you. I jus-

I interrupt him by kissing him. This man really is the sweetest.

"You're such a cutie pie. My cutie pie" I say smiling at him softly.

"Don't call me that Amore!"

I laugh out loud.

"Take your clothes off and get in before it gets cold."

"You're not gonna join me?" He gives me his puppy dog eyes.

"No. I just want you to relax and clear your mind for later okay?"

He smirks "Whatever you say Mi Amore" he whispers kiss my ears grazing his teeth on it purposely sending a shiver down my spine.