Life or Death

Dominic's POV

"Fucking find her!" I yell at Clay my head of tech guy.

"If somebody doesn't give me an update about my wife's whereabouts in two minutes I'm going to kill someone!" I slam my fists on the desk.

This is so frustrating. I swear if anything happens to her I'm going to kill that fucker Adrien. Fuck that I'm going to kill him regardless.

This is all my fault. How could I have let this happen? I can't believe I fucking passed out.

I tried. I really did. I fought for her but not enough. I already lost so much blood I started to see the darkness taking over, just as I was about to become fully consumed by this darkness I saw him smirking down at me while his men drag my wife to a black SUV.

Flashback •

I lightly bite down on the nipple and she jolts awake and glares at me. I release her tit with a pop sound and smirk at her.

"What the fuck Dominic? Why can't you just wake me up like a normal person?" She says making hand gestures causing her tits to sway from side to side teasing the fuck out of me. God knows I just want to bend her over and fuck her till she can't walk for days.

"Now where is the fun in that my love?" I say still in a trance completely mesmerized by those fucking tits. "You want some tits sexy?" She asks biting down on those pink plump lips.

"Fuck yes baby. Come here" I say making grabby hands at her.

"No!" She shouts and bolts up to fix her clothes and walks towards the door of the plane. "That fucking tease"I murmur under my breathe.

I catch up to her and grab onto her hand. "Let's go bellisima" I smile at her.

"What are these names you keep calling me in Italian? They sound hot" she asks as we make it to the door of the car

I open my mouth to respond but my words get cut off by the sounds of gunshots being fired.

What the actual fuck is happening?

In instinct I yank my wife behind me by her arm pulling out me gun while I hide her behind the SUV.

I hear shots fire from near me and the sound of bodies dropping to the ground makes its way to my ears. I look at my wife shocked as fuck because she did not miss one fucking shot.

"We protect each other Dominic. This is not one sided." She says sternly.

"I'm sorry bellisima. It was like a reflex to protect you and put you above all else." I tell her caressing her cheek lightly.

"That's okay baby. I understand but no time for lovey dovey shit let's kill those dumb motherfuckers for messing with us." She pecks my lips and turn to reload her clip

Fuck she looks so hot

Focus Dominic

I take care of the three men on my end while my wife handles the rest of them. I scan the area seeing my men dead on the ground I sigh as I feel a pang if hurt in my heart. People believe that I'm cold and heartless due to the things I have done and that is my own fault. I may have not shown it but I do care for all my men and women in the mafia. They stand by my side risking their life everyday and I couldn't be more proud to call them my family. In this mafia we see each other as family and friends we protect each other and have each other's back no matter what.

"I'm sorry Dominic." I hear my wife say as she comes over rubbing soothing circles on my back as she looks at me sympathetically.

"I'm fine." I lie. I'm never fine but I just say that to everyone so they can just leave me alone.