The Club

Dominic's Pov

This fucking woman.

Smutt Warning🤪⚠️

I woke up early to gym. I grab my phone some water and a protein bar and make my way to the gym. The gym was on the same land as their house but just as a separate building. I unlocked it using the key code Giovanni gave me in case I wanted to keep fit. Which I did want to do especially knowing the fact that my wife loves staring at my body cause she thinks I'm hot.

Not that she will admit that though. Her stubborn ass self

I walk into the gym only to stop in my tracks noticing someone working out.

Her

Gosh this woman we not just hot or sexy she is freaking beautiful and insanely beautiful at that. From her caramel skin tone to her honey brown eyes and her black curly hair, she was just truly something to gawk at.

She's breathing heavy her chest heaving up and down as she tries to catch her breath.

Fuck

Her fucking gorgeous tits bounce teasing me as I eye fuck her from the corner of the room like some weird stalker. I didn't care what I look like at this moment all I know is I want her so bad. I was going to try to hold back till the wedding night but she is just so irresistible I lost my cool. She knows the effect she has on me and uses that to her advantage.

Smart ass

That day in her office I don't know what happened I just craved her so bad. I told myself I'll just test the waters when deep down I always knew I wouldn't be able to resist her.

The way she got wetter at the sight of my cock and hearing my moans. It drove me insane and the way she sucked the soul out of my cock while she screamed my name cumming on my fingers and drinking up every drop of my cum.

What is this woman doing to me?

I wanted nothing more than to shove my cock deep inside her and have her screaming my name for hours begging me to let her cum.

I didn't even realize she had noticed my presence till I heard her angel voice speak.

"You dick is hard" she said casually softly chuckling

I look down to see the very prominent bulge in my pants

Shit

"You need me to help you with that cock of yours Dominic? Cause I can. You know I can" she say winking at me seductively

Fucking hell

I didn't have time to react when she rub her hand over my hard on then she suddenly stopped all movement. "I'm sorry Dominic I should've asked first! Are you okay with me touching you like this? I know the first time I touched you I didn't ask but I thought that was okay because you were literally fucking the shit out of me with just your fingers so I just went in thinking you were okay with it but this is a different situation. Are you okay with me touching you?" She ask looking at me her eyes soft.

I want you touching me all the time. Is what I want to say but I won't because I wouldn't want to feed her already big ego.

"Yes Amore. From now on you can just touch me. You don't make me feel uncomfortable baby if u did I would tell you okay?" I say leaning down to give her lips a soft kiss.

"Okay" she says smiling softly. "So I can suck your dick then?"

"No. Let me eat your pussy you suck my dick last time"