Date Night/ Trip to LaPush

Alvenia's Point of View

''Dad, I'm going out on a date with Noah Cullen,'' I tell him as I come downstairs with my bag hung over my shoulder. Dad looks up at me, surprised. ''Noah Cullen, are you sure you should be going out after your accident today?'' He asks concerned.

''I'll be fine,'' I tell him, leaning down and kissing him on the cheek before leaving and making my way to the door. As I am shutting the door, Noah pulls up.

I smile, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck in a hug. ''You okay?'' He asks me. I smile at him and nod my head. ''I'm fine,'' I reassure him.

He smiles at me, opening the passenger door for me. I smile back at him before getting in. By the time I had buckled myself in, Noah was already in the car belt done up and had started the engine.

''So where are we going?'' I ask him. ''Just a spot I want to show you,'' he smiles over at me, grabbing one of my hands.

He and I talk all about each other just to get to know each other better. ''We're going to have to go on foot from here,'' Noah tells me as he pulls over.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and look around as I get out of the car. ''I don't see a trail,'' I frown looking around the area. Noah smirks appearing in front of me.

''Hop on beautiful,'' he smirks, turning around. I smiled and shook my head before I hopped onto his back as he asked me to. ''Hold on tight,'' he tells me. I laugh, tightening my hold on him.

He speeds off into the forest, manoeuvring around the trees that get in the way. Soon, he comes to a stop, and I get off his back. I walk forward and look around the meadow Noah has brought me.

''This is beautiful,'' I breathe out, taking in my surroundings. ''Yeah, it is. I found this place the very first time that we moved to Forks,'' I turn to Noah and see him looking around the meadow with a distant look in his eyes.

''After all these years whenever we came back here, this place has remained the same,'' Noah tells me. Noah grabs my hands and pulls me over to the blanket and picnic basket that I didn't notice.

''I thought you guys couldn't eat without it tasting like dirt and having to throw it up later?'' I ask him. ''The food in here isn't for me,'' Noah tells me opening the basket.

He pulls out a few containers of foods that I remember telling him in the earlier week that I liked. ''Esme, my mother in all but blood has wanted any reason to use the kitchen in our house. So when I asked her to help me plan this date, she was more than happy to make this food for you,'' he smiles.

I chuckled and smiled at him, taking the food he was offering me and opening it up to eat. Once I took the first bite, my taste buds were flooded with flavour. ''This is amazing,'' I tell him after swallowing the first bite.

I ate the rest of the food, all while talking to Noah about anything and everything. My attention, however, was captured by the light of the full moon when a cloud moved out from in front of the moon.

''It's a full moon,'' I smile up at the sky. From the corner of my eye, I see Noah look up at the sky before looking back at me. ''Can I see you in your wolf form?'' He asks me.

I look at him before getting up from the blanket and walking backwards. Noah's gaze follows me as I walk before he sits up in anticipation.

Third Person's Point of View

Noah watches his mate step back from him and the blanket and stands up in shock when his mate disappeared. In her place was a wolf.

 In her place was a wolf