Christmas

Alvenia's Point of View.

When the others come back they come back with two new Vampires. ''Ness,'' Edward called. I grab Renesme's hand and lead her toward our family. Noah comes and stands next to me, wrapping around my waist.

''Alvenia, this is Vladimir and Stefan, the only survivors of the Romanian Coven,'' Carlisle introduces. ''Vladimir, Stefan, this is my daughter-in-law, engaged to Noah, who is holding her. And the little girl standing between Bella and Edward is my Grandaughter Renesme,'' Carlisle continues. 

''Do I need to show them my memories?'' Renesme asks looking up at her parents. ''I think they'll stand by us with or without knowing our story,'' Edward looks at the newcomers. 

Vladimir and Stefan looked at me and Noah, specifically my belly. I feel Noah's grip on me tighten. I look up at him and see his eyes narrowed on the two new Vampires. 

We were all now in the living room with our family and friends. Renesme was asleep in Edward's old room while we were talking. 

''When Aro wants someone from a coven, it is never long till evidence the coven commented a crime shows up,'' Elaezar tells us. ''So he's done this before?'' I asked leaning against my fiance. ''It happens rarely, I never noticed the pattern before,'' he continues. 

''Apparently, he always pardons one member, whose thoughts are repentant. This person always has an ability and is always given a place with the guard,'' he finishes. 

''This is all about Alice, he has no one like her,'' Edward speaks up. ''Which is why she left,'' Noah nods his head wrapping his arms around me. ''Why does he need witnesses?'' Bella asks. ''To spread the word that Justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven,'' Elaezar finishes. 

I look up towards Amun when he stands up abruptly. ''Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving,'' he tells them. ''Where will you go? What makes you think they will be satisfied with Alice?'' Edward asks him. 

''What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next, or Kate, or Zafrina, or Alvenia?'' Edward looks at me softly. 

''Carlisle may not ask you to fight but I will. For the sake of my family and yours and for the way you want to live,'' Edward looks around at everyone in the room. 

''A reason why you Cullens have the Mikaelson's respect,'' I look towards the entrance to the room and see my family walk in. ''Dad,'' I smile rushing forward and hugging him tightly.

''We got your message,'' Dad tells me pulling back and kissing my head. ''We warned the Volturi, that if they touched you, they would be destroyed,'' Dad tells me. 

''The packs will fight,'' Jake stands up. One by one, everyone in the room volunteers to fight. ''So will we,'' Benjamen stands up. ''No,'' Amun shakes his head. ''I will do the right thing Amun, you may do as you please,'' Benjamin tells him.

''That didn't take much,'' One of the Romanian members mutters. Bella and I look at each other and hold each other's hands. ''Let's hope it doesn't come to a fight,'' Carlisle speaks up. 

The Next Day:

''Jane and Alec will target, myself and Al first,'' Edward speaks up as we were all standing and sitting in the living room while the others were out hunting. 

''Like hell will they touch my daughter or grandchildren,'' Dad scowls. ''Nonetheless, they will target us because we could anticipate his moves,'' Edward continues. 

''Too bad we don't all have your shield,'' Garrett comments standing next to Kate, the two have been inseparable since they met. ''Doesn't help me fight though,'' Bella shakes her head.