Hanging with Jacob

Alvenia's Point of View.

I was in my room sitting in the same chair I had moved from its original spot eight months ago. With my werewolf hearing, I can hear Dad and Aunt Rebekah talking downstairs. 

I was hugging the same pillow that I have been hugging for the last five months. Noah's scent has faded but still lingered. I was thinking of him once again. Something I find myself doing when it is quiet and I am alone.

I look at the door when I heard the door open. Bella walks into the room and gives me a small smile. ''You know those bikes that Bill was getting rid of?'' she asks me. I nod my head at her. 

''I want to save them and take them down to the Rez to have Jake rebuild them. I need to see him again Nia,'' Bella tells me. I look at her in thought before flashing back to when I hear Noah's voice. 

That was the first time in months that I had felt somewhat normal when I heard his voice. Without realizing it  I pulled the pillow up to my nose and inhaled the scent before placing it on my lap. 

I turn around to look at her and nod at her. ''As long as we stay safe then I have no problem doing this,'' I tell her. She smiles leaning over and hugging me. 

''I miss them,'' I mumble leaning into her chest as I look out the window just hoping that he would climb through it like he used to. ''I miss them too,'' Bella whispers. ''We're not telling Dad,'' I tell her. ''No way in hell,'' she replies. I smile for what felt like the first time in months.

Time Skip: Next Morning

Alvenia's Outfit

Bella and I pull up outside of Jake's house and cut the engine. She and I get out of the truck and I watch as Jake walks out of the shed before grinning when he saw us. 

''Al, Bella, where you have been loca's,'' Jake calls out running up to us before lifting me and spinning me around while hugging me. For the first time in forever, I let out a little laugh. 

''Hey Jake,'' I smile at him as he puts me down. He then turns and does the same to Bella. ''We brought you something,'' Bella tells him as I walk to the back of the truck with them following behind me. 

I lift the tarp off that was hiding the bikes showing them to Jake. ''Scrap metal, you shouldn't have,'' Jake tells us.  ''We rescued them from the dump,'' I tell him leaning against the truck.

''They'll probably cost more than they're worth to fix unless one had a mechanic-type friend,''  Bella tells him. ''Me being the mechanic type friend, since when are you two into motorcycles?'' Jake asks looking between the two of us.

''Since now,'' I tell him. ''You think you can do it?'' I ask him. ''The parts alone will be expensive,'' he tells us. ''We can handle all that,'' I tell him.