Alice's Vision

Alvenia's Point of View.

It has been a month since the Cullens came back and Bella and I were still being punished but Dad has been starting to wear a little.

The proof was that Bella was currently out with Edward while Noah and I were in my room. He was currently on top of me as we were making out. I wrap my arms tighter around his neck as he starts to trail kisses down my neck.

I look at the ceiling giving him more room before grinning and using my strength to flip our positions so that I was on top. Noah sits up causing me to lean and arch my back into him a little more. 

While his hands make their way underneath my shirt, I leave open-mouth kisses down his neck

While his hands make their way underneath my shirt, I leave open-mouth kisses down his neck. I stop with the kisses down his neck and look into his eyes. He just smirks at me leaning in and starting an open mouth kiss. 

All that was stopped though when I heard Dad shout from the bottom of the staircase that my time with Noah was up per our agreement. 

I groan pulling out from the kiss. ''Can't you just leave out the front door then jump back in through the window,'' I ask him softly kissing him. 

Noah just chuckles leaning in and kissing me once again before tapping my thigh. ''I want to get back onto your Dad's good side so no,'' he tells me. 

I frown causing him to chuckle before rolling me over so he was on top. Leaning on his arm he kisses me replacing my frown with a smile. ''I'll come through tonight,'' he mumbles against my lips before kissing me one last time before getting up. 

I sigh before getting off the bed and following him downstairs where Dad was waiting. Dad leads the way to the door opening it for him. ''Mr Swan,'' Noah nods at Dad smiling. Dad just grunts and nods his head. 

I roll my eyes walking Noah out to Edward's car as he pulls in to drop off Bella. ''I'll see you tonight,'' I mutter before bringing his neck down to kiss him. 

I pull back and smile at him saying goodbye before turning around and linking arms with Bella as she finished her goodbye with Edward

I pull back and smile at him saying goodbye before turning around and linking arms with Bella as she finished her goodbye with Edward. Together she and I walk back into the house where Dad was waiting. She and I walk into the living room and sit down on the sofa.