LaPush

Alvenia's Point of View:

''I don't know if this is a good idea, I mean, I'm the Vampire girl, Nia is a Vampire,'' Bella rambles as Jake pulls up outside of Emily's house. 

''Don't sweat it, you were both here basically every day before your Vamps came back, they trust you and they know Al is in full control of herself,'' Jake says looking at me smiling. I smile back at him before looking at the house when I heard some people coming out.

''Look who's back,'' Embry grins at the two of us. ''Hey girls,'' Quill smiles at us surprising me. ''Quill, you too?'' I ask him. ''Yeah, glad you're finally here, we'll finally get a break from Jake's inner monologue,'' Quill smirks. 

I look at Jake's eyebrows raised as they start imitating his thoughts. ''They're exaggerating,'' Jake mutters.  I look back over to the house when I hear someone else walk out and I see a woman who I have never seen before. 

''Al, Bella, this is Leah Clearwater, Harry's daughter,'' Jake introduces the two of us. I smile at her trying not to read her thoughts, but they are so loud, I couldn't help but hear how angry she is. At Sam, at the guys, about being a shifter. 

''Hi,'' Bella smiles at her. ''If you here to hurt Jacob some more, you can just leave,'' Leah tells her but I guess she was talking to me as well as she looks at me before walking past us. 

''A right ray of sunshine isn't she,'' Jake looks. ''She's angry and hurt. She has a right to feel the way she does,'' I give them all a pointed look. ''Forgot that you could read minds,'' Embry smirks at me. 

I turn around and look over to where I saw Leah walk off to and found she was looking at me. I was surprised when she looked somewhat thankful. When she noticed that I was looking at her the scowl takes form once again and she turns and shifted.

After catching up with the pack, Jake, Bella, and I made our way back to his place. After saying hello to Billy and Billy telling Jake to put the motorcycle away we started to make our way to the familiar barn.

''When did Leah turn?'' I ask Jake. Bella looks at him also curiously. ''Around when her Dad died. She and her brother Seth both phased. He's only fifteen, the youngest we've had. Sam keeps his home studying most of the time,'' Jake tells us. 

I frown when I hear that Seth was only fifteen. ''Wish Leah would stay home,'' Jake says in an afterthought. I give him a look as does Bella. ''Don't be such a guy,'' Bella tells him.

Jake's eyes widen as he starts to shake his head. ''It's not a chick thing,'' Jake tells us. ''It's a love triangle thing, We all have to live through the Sam, Emily, Leah, love fest, through our mind link to one another when in wolf form,'' Jake explains to us. 

''Sam dumped Leah for Emily?'' Bella asks shocked. Looking at Jake's face I don't need to read his thoughts to know that there is more to the story. 

''Sam didn't dump Leah. He hates himself, for what he did to Leah,'' Jake tells us. ''It's just Emily was the one,'' Jake says softly. 

''We know, sometimes it just chooses you,'' Bella smiles at me and I smile back, thinking about Noah straight away. ''It's more than some crush, Sam imprinted on Emily,'' Jake tells us. 

''Imprinted?'' I ask him confused. Jake nods his head. ''Just one more danm thing that we have no control over. Even our soulmates are chosen for us, thanks to your bloodsucking buddies,'' Jake mutters bitterly. 

I look at him hurt considering that I am a Vampire as well. ''You can't blame them for something like that happening,'' Bella defends them while also grabbing my hand and rubbing it to comfort me.