The Confrontation

Alvenia's Point of View.

I was sitting beside Noah around the fire. I watch as Jake drops some more wood on the pile. ''Incindia!'' Immediately the wood caught fire. I looked to my other side when I felt someone sit next to me and smiled when I saw it was Dad. 

''Hey,'' I smile at him. He smiles at me. I look around at the others. ''Where are the others?'' I ask looking back at him. ''Hunting,'' he tells me. 

''Thank you for coming Klaus,'' Noah tells him. ''My daughters have chosen you, Edward and your family as their family,'' Dad tells him. ''That means you are a part of our family, and family is always and forever,'' Dad finishes. 

''You just called me your daughter,'' I look up and see Bella smirking coming to sit with us. ''You may not be my blood and Charlie will always be your Dad, but I have watched you grow, you are my daughters' sister, and I see you as a daughter as much as Alvenia is,'' Dad tells her wrapping an arm around her shoulder bringing her into his side. 

''I love you too Dad,'' Bella smiles at him leaning her head on his shoulder. I rest my own head on his other shoulder while Noah excuses himself to go and stand with Edward and Carlisle. 

''My girls, so grown up, mothers,'' Dad kisses my head and I see him out of the corner of my eye do the same to Bella. 

''Is Renensme asleep?'' I ask my sister. ''Yeah, just got her down,'' Bella nods her head. ''If something happens tomorrow I want you to make a portal to another dimension, for yourself, Noah, Jake and Renesme,'' Bella tells me.

I look at her sadly. ''Promise me?'' she whispers. I sigh, ''I know Freya brought some stuff about Fairy magic,'' she tells me. I sigh and nod my head thinking back to when Freya talked to me about portals.

''I did some research and I found that your necklace, the one that your mother gave you, works the same way a witch's talisman works, but instead, it channels your fairy magic,'' Aunt Freya tells me. I look at my necklace in thought. 

''So how does it work?'' I ask her holding it in my hand

''So how does it work?'' I ask her holding it in my hand. ''I think it's mainly instinct, you need to feel the magic flowing through your mind, the image of where you want to be, what you feel at the time,'' Freya tells me. 

''I promise,'' I tell Bella sighing. ''Thank you,'' Bella tells me. 

The Next Day