Graduation

Alvenia's Outfit/ Hairstyle

Alvenia's Point of View.

''Jake are you sure we should be here?'' I ask my friend as we arrive at the bonfire where the rest of the pack were sat. ''After all, I am the supernatural freakshow pregnant with a Vampire's children,'' I continue. 

''Yeah, I feel like we are party crashers,'' Bella nods her head. ''Technically, you both are council meeting crashers. Your okay, I mean we all thought that you would do well to hear the tribes' histories,'' Jake tells us making Bella and I stop in our tracks. 

''We should not be here,'' Bella nods her head. ''Yeah, your tribe's histories are sacred,'' I remind him. ''Your okay, infact you both will be the first outsiders that will be hearing the histories,'' Jake smiles at us. ''It will be Seth, Quill and Leah's first time hearing the stories as well,'' Jake nods. 

''Jake,'' I hear someone call out and see who I am assuming to be Seth running towards us. ''Hey man,'' Seth grins at Jake. I feel my heart swell at how sweet and innocent he looks. ''Hey dude,'' Jake smiles back at him. 

''Al, Bella, this is Seth Clearwater, the youngest member of the pack,'' Jake introduces. ''Youngest, brightest,'' Seth grins shrugging his shoulders. ''And slowest,'' Jake grins getting Seth in a headlock. I chuckle watching them goof around. Almost as if the old playful Jake was back.

''Come on I saved you some burgers, and I think that your dad is about to start,'' Seth tells Jake before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the group. ''Okay then,'' I chuckle in surprise. 

''I saved you a burger as well, you know because your pregnant,'' Seth smiles at me brightly. I smile at him and at how thoughtful he was. ''I think you are my new favourite'' I smile at him. 

When Jake and Bella caught up, Seth already passed me a burger and sat down. I smile at Jake and Bella and walked with them the rest of the way.