Catching Up

Alvenia's Point of View.

''Should I just show you memories from what happened the moment you all left?'' I ask looking between each of them They look at each before nodding their heads.

I wave my hands out creating a dome-like shield surrounding all of us. Everyone looks around in awe at how much more powerful it feels and looks compared to how it used to be. ''In Serita,'' I speak clearly before all memories that I wanted to show them all started playing around the dome. 

I make sure to grab Noah's hand and squeeze his hand when it came to the part where I died. I saw Rose, Emmett, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle look at me in shock and regret when they saw it but I just look at Noah knowing that watching it would make it a whole lot worse for him. 

Once we got through the memories I let the dome fade from around us. Everyone was looking at me but before anyone could say anything someone interrupted us. 

''ALVENIA HOPE SWAN MIKELSON, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?'' I turn around so fast that if I were still alive it would have given me whiplash.

Marching out of the woods was my father, Uncle Elijah, Aunbt Rebekah and Aunt Freya. ''Dad,'' I run up to him and jump into his arms happy to see him. 

''Don't act all innocent. Answer the question, when your aunt called and told us that you and your sister were nowhere to be found we came out here straight away, now answer the question,'' Dad tells me once we pull out of the. 

''We went to Italy,'' I tell him moving to hug Uncle Elijah who cradles my head in his hand as if I was still a baby. ''Why prey tell were you there?'' Dad asks with his hands on his hips giving me the classic Dad look. 

After filling them in on what happened, It finally drew Dad's attention to the Cullens. ''So you the family who left my daughter and niece to be catatonic for months,'' Dad starts glaring. I step in front of Dad and place my hands on his chest. 

''Dad look at me!'' I tell him. ''Look at me!'' I repeat myself. He does and as he meets my gaze his eyes and the rest of his demeanour soften. 

''They did what they thought was best for Bella and me. We didn't exactly handle the situation as best as we could have,'' I tell him.

He looks at and back at the family of Cold Ones standing behind me. ''Dad, please, they are important to us, they are just as part of my and Bella's family as you are, Always and Forever,'' I remind him. Dad looks back down at me as I say our family mantra. 

''You know I mean it when I promise Always and Forever,'' I tell him. He looks into my eyes for a moment longer before sighing and nodding his head. ''Okay my little wolf,'' he cradles my hand and kisses my head before stepping around me to step more towards the Cullens. 

''You protect them with your entire existence,'' Dad points at them. ''Especially you,'' Dad points at Noah. ''Well he's obviously putty in her hands, if this were me, he would already be dead,'' I hear Aunt Rebekah speak up. 

I walk over to her and melt into her arms. ''I'm sorry if we worried you,'' I mutter placing my head on her neck. I feel Aunt Bex turn her head to kiss my head. ''It's okay darling,'' she tells me before resting her head on mine. 

''Isabella Swan get your sweet behind over here and gives me a hug!'' Aunt Rebekah calls out. I laugh out loud as I could practically see Bella rolling her eyes before I felt her join the hug. 

''It's a pleasure to meet you all,'' my Uncle Elijah walks forward holding his hand out for Carlisle. I walk over to Dad, leaving Rebekah to wrap her now empty arm around Bella to walk to Dad. ''Please be nice,'' I mutter to him as he wraps an arm around my waist.