Bella's Wedding

Alvenia's Pregnant Belly Update: 4 Months:

Alvenia's Outfit and Hairstyle

Alvenia's Point of View:

''You need to be resting,'' Alice scolds me as Rebekah rushes over and wraps her arm around my waist to help me walk out of the house and onto the porch where Alice and Bella were, Bella, practising walking in heels. 

''Im seventeen weeks pregnant, not dead,'' I tell her. She and Bella both look at me amused with their eyebrows raised. ''Okay, the last comment retracted,'' I sighed sitting down with my bowl of Ice Cream. 

''Ice cream this early in the morning,'' Bella chuckles but loses her amusement when she slightly loses her balance. 

She looks at Alice and Rebekah in annoyance. ''You just need to break them in,'' Alice tells her while Rebekah chuckles walking to Bella's side and offering her an arm to help balance her. 

''I have been breaking them in, for three days, can't I just go barefoot?'' Bella asks looking between the two Vampires. 

''Absolutely not. You should be grateful that your sister got you out of wearing heels to your prom, but this is your wedding,'' Rebekah gives her a look. 

''I just think that this so much. The dress, the shoes, all of this,'' Bella gestures to the Cullens and Mikaelsons walking around with stuff for the wedding. 

''No it's just enough,'' Rebekah assures her. ''Tomorrow will be perfect!'' Alice continues. ''Where do you want them, boss?'' Emmett asks and he, Jasper and Rose each walk by. 

''On either side of the aisle,'' Aunt Bex and Alice each call out to them. ''What aisle?'' Rose asks. ''Does no one have vision, Rebekah help me!'' Alice grabs Rebekah and drags her away. ''Now is your chance to run,'' I tell Bella with a mouthful of Ice Cream. ''I will trip and die,'' Bella rolls her eyes. 

''Okay now is your chance to throw away the heels,'' I change what I was saying. She chuckles. ''Then we'd definitely die,'' Bella tells me. 

She sits down takes off the heels and starts putting on her regular shoes. ''More Ice Cream huh?'' I look up and see Noah walking towards me grinning down at me softly.