The Cullen's Leave

Alvenia's Point of View.

The next morning after being dropped off Bella and I had to drive to school in the truck as Noah and Edward told the two of us that they couldn't pick us up. 

''Are you sure you're okay?'' Bella asks me. ''Yeah, I just couldn't fall asleep last night,'' I tell her. It was true, I have gotten so used to falling asleep next to Noah that last night I found it hard to fall asleep without him by my side. 

She pulls into her usual car park before cutting the engine. I get out of the truck and look towards the lots where Noah and his siblings usually park. I frown when I didn't see any of their cars. Bella grabs my hand and I look over at her seeing her smile sadly. 

All through the rest of the school day, in each class, I looked for the Cullens and at Lunch, I watched their table but they never turned up.

It was when I sat in my and Noah's spot in the library for the study period, that I realised they weren't coming to school at all today. 

Just as I was about to start getting out my stuff I got a text. It was Noah asking me to meet up with him. I grab my stuff and rush out of the library ignoring the librarian as she tells me to slow down. 

I leave my stuff in Bella's truck before running to the woods beside the school. I shift as soon as I reach the woods and rush toward mine and Noah's spot

I shift back when I get there and see Noah standing there tense. ''Noah,'' I run up to him and hug him. He hugs me back tighter than usual. 

''What's going on?'' I ask him sensing something is wrong. ''We need to talk,'' he whispers. ''We're leaving,'' Noah tells me. I feel my eyes well up with tears knowing deep down that he means him and his family. 

''Why?'' I ask him mentally cringing at how my voice breaks and how broken I sound. ''After what happened last night, Edward is convinced that the two of you will be better off without us. That and people are starting to notice that Carlisle isn't ageing,'' he tells me. 

''When do you leave?'' I ask him. ''Later on tonight,'' he whispers. I just stand there not knowing what to say. ''Come on,'' he whispers sitting down and bringing me into his arms.

He and I just sit there silently in each other's arms till he gets a text. He sighs kissing my forehead. ''I have to go,'' he whispers.

He and I stand up and I feel my eyes well up with tears. ''I will come back for you,'' he tells me. I can tell by the emotion in his voice that if he could, he would be crying. ''I love you,'' I tell him my voice breaking, not knowing when I will see him again. 

''I love you too,'' he tells me leaning his head against mine. ''How do we do this?'' I ask him. ''I don't know,'' he tells me. ''I don't want to let you go,'' I finally let the tears fall. 

He just pulls me into him further before placing a passionate kiss on my lips.