The Volturi

Alvenia's Point of View

''I'm guessing you two didn't rent this car?'' Bella asks Alice and me as we speed through the streets of Volterra. ''We thought you wouldn't oppose grand theft auto,'' I tell her as she was holding onto the safety bar as Alice turned sharply. ''Not today,'' she tells me. 

I look to the side and see Alice look off into the distance. ''Alice?'' I ask her. ''They refused him,'' Alice tells us. ''He's going to make a scene, expose himself to the humans,'' Noah tells us. ''How?'' I ask her. 

Alice is silent for a while before she answers. ''Walking into direct sunlight, in the square,'' Alice tells us. 

''Figures, as it is St Marcus day. The festival will be held in the square,'' Noah nods. ''When?'' Bella asks her. ''He's going to wait till noon, that's when the sun is at its highest,'' Alice informs the rest of us. 

''Alice,'' Bella pleads with her scared as she notices the time. Alice comes to a stop, the road having been blocked. ''Bella, Al, you two have to go ahead. Edward won't believe us,'' Alice tells us. Bella and I don't waste time before getting out of the car. 

Alice gives us directions before Bella and I rush off. She and I push through the people, not really caring for the moment as all we cared about at that moment was Edward. 

''Screw this Bella come here,'' I tell her pulling her onto my back. ''Invisaque,'' with that I feel the both of us going invisible. 

With that, I tell Bella to hold on tight before I start speeding through the squares using magic to push people out of the way so as to not draw too much attention to the two of us.

We get to the top of the square and I go to a small shadowed area so that we are out of sight as I cast the reversal spell. Bella and I go out into the crowd. ''Bella, there's the clock tower,'' I point out to her. 

She and I start running towards the clock tower, and with enhanced hearing, I can see Edward start to walk out. ''Through the fountain,'' I call out to her. 

Edward, listen, Bella, is alive, we are here now, step back into the shadows. Let me prove to you that she is alive, I call out to him with my mind. I look as Bella and I splash through the water and see Edward stumble back and open his eyes to look around frantically. 

By the water fountain, I call out to him again. He looks towards us and his eyes widen and I can see him relax. Bella and I finally get through the water and rush to him. 

Bella jumps into his arms as we get to the clock tower. While they were hugging each other, I push them back into the building before looking around making sure no one saw. 

I close the doors and and walk forward to stand to the side of Bella and Edward who were now kissing. Once they were done, Edward looks between the two of us. ''Black said that your Dad was planning a funeral,'' Edward tells us bringing me into a hug. 

''He is, Harry Clearwater is dead,'' I tell him pulling back just as I see a couple of people walking toward us. Edward seeing them pushes Bella and me behind him. ''Seem's I will no longer be needing your assistance, gentlemen,'' Edward tells them curtly. 

''Aro wants to speak with you again,'' one of the vampires tells him looking briefly at Bella and me behind Edward. ''No rules were broken,'' Edward tells them. ''Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more secure location,'' the other speaks up. 

''Sure,'' Edward nods his head. ''Girls, why don't you go out and enjoy the festival,'' Edward tells us. ''The girls come with us,'' one of them glares at him. ''Like hell,'' Edward starts to get offensive.