Laurent is Back

Alvenia's Point of View.

I was standing with Jake and Mike outside the cinema, waiting for Bella to finish off her phone call. Jake and I were talking quietly to ourselves. While Jake tried making a conversation only to be met with rude responses from Mike, Jake just turned to me. 

Jake and I look at Bella as she walked up to the three of us. ''Jessica bailed and Angela's got the flu, so Eric is staying home to look after her,'' Bella tells us. ''So it is just the four of us,'' I smile fakely. 

I swear if I get caught in the middle of two guys who have a crush on you, I am going to hurl myself into traffic, I tell her through a mind link. Bella just gives me a look before the four of us enter the movie theatre. 

Bella sat between Mike and Jake, while I sat on the other side. I look away from the movie and look toward the other three and see both Jake and Mike holding out a hand for Bella to hold.

I roll my eyes. No wonder I never liked Mike that much. He had a nice relationship with Jessica, someone who actually liked him more than a friend and as soon as Edward and the rest of the family left he breaks up with Jess just to pine for Bella once again.

I look back at the movie and continue to watch it. However, it was short-lived as Mike shot up from his seat and rushed out of the theatre. I roll my eyes. 

Bella gets up and follows behind him in worry. Jake and I share a look before getting up and following behind them. 

When we got out, Bella was standing by the staircase while Mike was nowhere to be seen. ''He,'s Bella goes to speak but Jake cuts in chucking, ''such a marshmallow,'' Jake finishes.

''You should hold out for someone with a bigger stomach,'' Jake tells her sitting on the staircase. Bella goes and sits next to him. Sensing something about to start between them I walk away a bit to give them their privacy.

I pull out my phone and go into the contacts and tap the familiar contact. Noah, I miss you. Nothing is the same without you or our family. Bella is doing better. Hanging out with Jake is helping both of us. Her more than me. She hardly wakes up with nightmares anymore. 

I no longer have any nightmares but that is only because I cast a spell that makes me stay awake all night. Before that, though I woke up every night with nightmares. 

Though I cast another spell, that would mute all noise coming from my bedroom. Dad had enough on his plate with Bella, that I didn't want to worry him. 

I really do miss you. I hope you are all doing okay. I still love you with all my heart. 

Before I realized it, I hit send. I hit the home button and was met with a picture of Noah and me. I sigh sadly before looking up when I notice Jake rush past me. 

I look at Bella before looking back to where Jake rushed off. ''What's wrong with him?'' I asked concerned. Bella shrugs her shoulders.

Third Person's Point of View

Noah stares out the window in his room at the Denalies, lost in his thoughts about Alvenia. He misses his mate just as much as she misses him. 

He pulls out his phone when he felt it vibrate. He opens the message and sighs when he sees that it was from Via. He looks down and reads the message before turning around and sitting on the sofa. He sighs rereading the message.