Telling Dad/ Jake is Back

Alvenia's Outfit, but without Freya's necklace

Alvenia's Outfit, but without Freya's necklace. She has her regular necklaces.

Alvenia's Point of View

After finishing up at the hospital, Carlisle walks us back out to the front where he tells us that he will see us back at the house after he finishes work. 

He hugs us, congratulating us before turning around. I turn to face Noah and he just looks at me smiling before wrapping an arm around my waist and leading us out of the hospital. 

Walking down the steps, I was surprised to see Rose waiting in front of her red convertible. As soon as she sees me she rushes towards me and engulfs me in a hug. 

''You're pregnant,'' she whispers. ''I'm pregnant, and they are going to love their aunt Rose who no doubt will spoil them rotten,'' I chuckle hugging her back. 

She pulls back looking at me starting to grin. ''They?'' She asks me. I nod my head laughing. ''Yeah,'' I tell her. ''It's too soon to see but based on what we hear he says that she could be pregnant with twins,'' Noah speaks up. 

Rose looks at me and I nod my head. She focuses all her hearing downward and I see her start to smile as she hears what everyone else has been hearing. 

She pulls away from me and brings Noah into an embrace. ''You don't hate me now do you?'' I ask her feeling slightly insecure. ''I know how much you wanted a baby when you were human and here I am pregnant with two,'' I start to ramble.

I was cut short when I was wrapped in her arms again. ''I could never hate you,'' she tells me. ''I may not get to have children of my own but I will get to see my nieces or nephews grow'' she tells me. 

''Come on let's get you home, Esme started buying food that is good for you and babies as soon as Alice had a vision of you guys here,'' she tells me taking me away from Noah with an arm around my shoulders. 

''So I should expect a full-cooked meal when we get to yours then,'' I tell her. She nods her head. ''Should I expect to have my mate back anytime soon?'' Noah asks as he walks behind us.

Time Skip 

Rose, Noah, and I walk into the living room and I see the rest of the family there, including Bella and Edward. As soon as Alice and Esme see me they come up to me and bring me into their arms. 

''We are going to have to go shopping once you find out the gender,'' Alice tells me. 'We will have fun shopping for baby clothes and stuff for the nursery,'' Alice doesn't wait even a minute before she was planning a shopping trip.