Bella Is A Vampire

Alvenia's Point of View

''Well, it seems that the mix of Al's blood and Edward's venom merged. She is a Vampire like Alvenia and her species but with the appearance of a Cold one,'' Carlisle informs everyone as he observes Bella. 

''Then there is a chance we don't have to fake Bella's death,'' I tell them sitting next to my sister as she held her baby. 

''She can drink Coffee, she can eat regular human food, the only thing that's changed about her is her body temperature and appearance,'' I tell them looking down at Reneseme who was gripping my finger.

''We don't know, it all depends on Bella's thirst control?'' Carlisle tells us. ''Speaking of which, you should complete your transition,'' I look to Bella.

Edward speeds out of the room and reappears with a blood bag from my collection in the basement. ''Here,'' I softly take Reneseme into my arms as Edward sits on Bella's other side. 

He hands her the blood bag, Rose and Alice had left to hunt now that the threat of the Wolves had lifted and now all who stood in the room were Noah, Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and Esme.

Bella opens the blood bag and raises it to her lips and starts drinking from the bag. Veins appear underneath her eyes and she drinks the blood. 

She finishes the blood bag and I speak to her softly. ''Breath in and out,'' I tell her she does and the veins fade away. ''Whenever you feel like you are losing control, I find drinking coffee helps,'' I tell her. 

''After I turned and Aunt Rebekah took me to Seattle to get used to being in big crows she took me to a bar and told me that alcohol also helps carb the cravings,'' I tell her. 

Everyone soon gets a chance to hold Reneseme and I smile a bit watching as Noah held her for the first time, softly rocking and speaking to her. It makes me picture how he will be with the twins. 

''She's beautiful you guys,'' Noah smiles at Edward and Bella handing Edward his daughter before resting his hands on my shoulders. ''Yeah, she is,'' I smile at Edward who was hesitant at first about the baby but was now beaming down at her in pride. 

''Should we discuss at all the fact that Jacob imprinted on her?'' Esme asks looking between the baby and Jake who stood protectively near Bella and Reneseme, feeling unsure about Bella's control at the moment. 

''What's there to talk about, we all talk about fate bringing us all together with our mates respectively. If anything it explains why Jake was so in love with Bella in the first place,'' I tell them. 

''It was fate's way of telling us all that Bella would bring the one who would mean more to Jake than the world around us,'' I tell them.

''We should all feel relieved that Reneseme has someone who will be everything she ever needs in the world,'' I smile looking at Jake remembering what Jake told us about imprinting. 

''You remembered?'' Jake smiles looking away from Renesesme for a moment to look at me before looking back down at the little girl. 

''Of course, I did, I may not imprint as you and the pack do, but I am still part Wolf,'' I tell him. ''I understand what you feel for your imprints on some level, and being a Vampire intensifies those emotions,'' I tell him looking up to Noah who looks down at me softly. 

We stay that way for a while longer all just looking at the miracle that was Reneseme, even when Alice and Rose came back.  

After a while I started to nod off, my head falling to the side a couple of times. I must have nodded off again because when I opened my eyes next I was being lifted.