The Reception

Alvenia's Point of View

Noah and I were dancing together when I saw Seth coming towards us grinning. ''Seth, hey,'' I hug the fifteen-year-old. ''Hey Al,'' Seth then looks to Noah. ''Hi man,''  Seth greets him. 

I melt at the innocence of the boy as he gets on well with all of the Cullens. Minus Rose. ''Hey, while you guys talk, I'm going to see Jess, Angela, Eric, and Mike. I haven't seen them since graduation,'' I smile at them, excusing myself. 

''Hey guys,'' I smile at them approaching them. ''Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant?'' Jess asks, hugging me while Mike and Eric continue to stare at me. 

''Yeah, how far along are you?'' Angela asks, hugging me after Jess lets me go. ''I'm about four months along,'' I tell them.  ''Woah, and they are Noah's, I presume?'' Angela asks. I nod my head, smiling. 

''How has it been was your Dad upset?'' Jess asks curiously while Ange looks at me in worry. ''No, he's been supportive as has all the family.  I am living here,'' I fill them in. 

Just as Eric was about to say something, I heard someone call out my name. ''Alevnia, es tan bueno conocerte finalmente,'' someone says as I  brought into their embrace.

Translation: (Alvenia, It is so good to finally meet you!)

''Carmen, supongo,'' (Carmen, I assume!) I replied, returning to the embrace. ''It is so good to finally meet you, Noah talked a lot about you, and I've got to say you are more beautiful in person than he described,'' she smiles at me. 

''Thank you,'' I smile at her. ''Carmen, these are mine and Bella's friends from school. Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric,'' I introduce her to them. 

''Guys, this is one of our cousins from Alaska,'' I introduce back. Carmen says hello while they stare shocked. I just chuckle. ''Where are the others I would love to meet them,'' I tell her. 

She grabs my hand and leads me away from my friends and towards who I am sure is her family. Soon, I was introduced to all of them, including Irina, who Carmen informed me, was in love with Laurant. 

''I see you've met our cousins already?'' Noah sneaks up behind me, resting his hands on my belly. ''You know it,'' I wink at him. He chuckles. 

''I still cannot fathom how this pregnancy came to be?'' Eleazar shakes his head. ''We seem to run on the theory that it all came down to the magic that created your species,'' My Dad says, walking up to us. 

''Klaus Mikaelson, it's a pleasure to meet you all,'' Dad smiles at the coven. They look confused. ''What do you mean?'' Eleazar looks between us. 

''A Witch tried to recreate the spell that created my father and his siblings but tried to change it so that they could make a better species, capable of ridding the world of Vampires like my father, Aunt and Uncles. Instead, it backfired,'' I explain to them. 

''As Carlisle said once before when we first found out that I was pregnant, we don't know how our species differ from the original species,'' Noah fills them in. 

''But we are all certain that they will take after their father in physical attributes but take after me in the supernatural gene pool,'' I finish. 

''That is all very interesting,'' Eleazar looked like he wanted to say more, but Kate pointed out that she found Bella and Edward and said that she wanted to meet her. 

Dad soon excused himself so that he could rejoin the others. ''I'm glad that you introduced them as your cousins as well,'' Noah tells me as we were now back on the dance floor.