Training

Alvenia's Outfit and 2-Month Pregnant Belly. 

Alvenia's Point of View

As the party continues inside, the rest of us were outside discussing Alice's vision. ''How long?'' Edward asks. ''They will be here in four days,'' Alice tells us. 

''This could turn into a blood bath,'' Carlisle shakes his head. ''There won't be enough of us to protect the town,'' Noah speaks up his arms wrapped firmly around my waist. 

''Someone is going to attack Forks?'' Jake asks. ''Who's behind it,'' Edward asks Alice ignoring Jacob. ''I didn't recognise anyone, maybe one,'' Alice shakes her head. I look into her mind and my eyes widen before I look at Bella. 

''Riley Biers, our father has been working the case, to try and find him,'' I inform everyone, Bella's eyes widening. 

''He didn't start this,'' Noah speaks up. ''Whoever did is staying out of the action,'' Emmett speaks up. ''Playing with the blind spots of your vision,'' Carlisle looks to Alice.

''Only the Volturi, would know how Alice's gift works, Aro would have found out when he read her mind,'' Edward nods his head. 

''That doesn't change the fact that an army is coming,'' Jasper shakes his head. ''Alright, hold on what danm army?'' Jake explodes and I jump having forgotten that he was still here. 

''Newborns, our kind,'' Carlisle informs him. ''How many?'' Quill asks looking at all of us. ''Look at it this way,'' I speak up. ''You know all those disappearances in Seattle, think about half of them, the other half would have been killed by those who were turned,'' I speak up. 

''What are they after?'' Embry asks standing on Jake's right. ''They were passing around, Bella and Al's scent, a red blouse and a jacket,'' Alice says looking at Bella and me. 

''We don't need to worry about me, I can handle myself fine,'' I shake my head. ''But you're pregnant with our babies, you'll be vulnerable,'' Noah whispers to me worried.

''They're after Al and Bella,'' Jake looks between Bella and me worried. ''What does this mean?'' Jake asks looking at Carlisle, the only vampire, whom I believe the pack respects.

''It means a fight, with lives lost,'' Carlisle says saddened by the thought, that throws me back to when he was crushed when we had to kill James. 

I look at Jake when I saw him, Embry and Quill share a look. ''We're in,'' Jake tells us. ''What no, you'll get yourselves killed,'' Bella shakes her head speaking up. 

''Not unless I'm there,'' I speak up causing everyone to look at me shocked and incredulously. ''Absolutely not,'' Noah shakes his head.

''Think about it, I cloak myself,'' I tell them. ''While cloaked, they won't even know I'm there, my scent will be masked. I can stand to the side and keep the Newborns distracted enough that you can stop them,'' I tell them. 

Everyone but Jasper was still looking unsure. Jasper was looking at me in thought. ''If she stays to the side or up in a tree, she should be safe,'' Jasper tells the rest of the family.

''Do you think Sam, will agree to this understanding?'' Carlisle asks Jake. ''As long as we get to kill some Vampires,'' Jake shrugs his shoulders.