Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote

Alvenia's Point of View.

Same outfit as in the previous chapter.

''Can I borrow your laptop?' Bella asks me as she and I walk into the house. ''Yeah sure,'' I smile at her. She smiles at me and follows me up the stairs. 

Once I hand her my laptop she thanked me and walks over and sits on one of my sofas. I walk over and sit down beside her with a book and my phone. 

She and I sat there in comfortable silence doing our own thing. I look up from my book to my phone when I saw that I got a message from Noah. I frown reading the message before closing the book and sitting up.

''Everything okay?'' Bella asks looking up from the laptop to look at me. ''Yeah, Noah just wants to meet up,'' I tell her leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek. 

''Stay in here as long as like, I will be back later. Tell Charlie where I've gone,'' I call out to her as I was already out of my bedroom door.

Once I got out of the house I walk into the woods and look around before closing my eyes and searching for Noah's mind. Once I located him I shift before running off in his direction, following his thoughts and scent.

Once I get to his location I see that Carlisle is standing next to Noah and across from them were two guys without shirts. Both parties were tense and eyeing each other all except for Carlisle.

They all look at me when they heard me approach. Noah smiles recognising my wolf form as Carlisle looks at me in awe and the other two look at me with caution and confusion.

I shift back into my human form, fully clothed before walking up to Noah and immediately leaning into his side as he wrapped an arm around my waist. 

''Alvenia, this Is Sam Uley and Paul Lahote. They are wolves, Sam is the pack alpha,'' Carlisle introduces me coming to stand on my other side.

''What is she?'' Sam asks looking at me. I look to Carlisle and Noah and Carlisle is the one to nod his head in encouragement. 

''It would be easier if I were to show you if you trust me to do so?'' I ask them stepping forward. Sam and Paul look at each other before looking at me, ''How would you show us?'' Paul asks.

''It's a simple spell,'' I tell them. They share another look before Sam sighs and nods his head. Given the fact that they made no move to walk forward, I took that as a sign to step forward.

I walk towards them and raise my hands to the side of their faces. ''In Serita!'' I once again show the same memories that I have been showing everyone else who I have met. 

Once I was done showing them the memories I turn around and walk back toward Noah and Carlisle. Noah brings me as close as he could to his body glaring at the two.

''So you are a part Vampire?'' Sam asks confused. ''Untriggered, the blood running through my veins has Vampiric properties. If I ever die-'' I can feel Noah's grip on me tighten as the last word was said aloud. 

I smile at him comfortingly grabbing his free hand while the other rested on the one around my waist before looking back to Sam and Paul.

''If I die, I would only be dead temporarily and then I would wake up in transition. When and if that happens, I will need to drink human blood to complete the transition into a Vampire. And the blood doesn't have to be from the vein but it could be from a blood bag,'' I tell them.

''I guess what is left to discuss is how the treaty pertains to Alvenia?'' Carlisle speaks up stepping forward. ''We will have to talk to the tribe elders, see what they would have to say'' Sam tells us.