Chapter 7: Landing Zone

"Hopefully you'll be enough for the Jedi to send Kenobi and Skywalker!" A voice said, dark and vicious, the voice of Maul. "Why do you think they would send anyone for me Maul? I am but a senator." Lux said tied up in a cell. "Oh because the Jedi are predictable, and the force bends to my will. You being kidnapped by my mandalorians and brought to the planet I took over should be just enough for them to send a few Jedi." Maul snapped at him. "The Jedi can't help what they are- a life in need a rescue, they'll always take it upon themselves." The senator looked down, losing hope. He didn't want lives to be lost saving him. "And what of me? Are you going to lure them here, just to kill me?" Lux questioned the Sith. Maul looked back. "You are of no use to me, once the Jedi arrive, they will be lured here in which I will let you watch as I take them down, as you watch them die...for you. You will then go and live with that forever, as you have no use to me. In the grand scheme of everything you are meaningless. Soon the Jedi will fall, and my masters plan will succeed, but for that to happen I must take his pet from him- and take my rightful place as his one and only true apprentice, the Jedi will fall and the republic will lose!" Maul ranted. Lux interjected "Impossible! The Separatist are on the brink of defeat." Lux argued. "Quiet boy! The Separatist are not what you should be worried about." Maul walking out of the room.

"Approaching Mandalore now General Tano!" One of the clones informed. "Man the gunships soldiers, let hit them by surprise." She said walking to one of the gunships where Rex would welcome her. "So what's the plan General?" Rex asked. "My contacts are gonna meet us at the pipelines, we just have to reach them." Ashoka informed him. "Try to keep up Rex" she muttered, as the blast doors opened revealing the planet of Mandalore. "Always General let's hope you're not rusty." Rex joked. "On my command we'll jump" She told the soldiers. "It's a long way down let's hope no one here is afraid of heights." Ahsoka joking even as she was about to jump into a war zone.

"Maul, ships have entered the sector!" A random mauldalorian announced. "Perfect, everything is going according to plan." Maul plotted. "I sense they'll try to get to us through the sewers, if it is Skywalker they'll be aggressive, they'll travel through gunships, intercept them, and we'll meet them in the sewers." Maul commanded. Mandalorians aren't keen on taking orders from someone not of their kind. They had no choice as he had earned the spot when killing Pre-Vizla and earning the dark saber.

"Oh commander I forgot to mention and I apologize, I forgot to bring you a jetpack-" Rex informed her. "That's alright I won't need one I have the force." She leaped from the gunship. Leaping from ship to ship, cutting down anyone in her path. The numbers rising as she kept like her master and her used to do as a game. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...Hope Rex is keeping up" she thought. She then landed on a damaged LAAT hurtling towards Sundari. Finding that the pilot was unable to eject, he instantly stopped freaking out trusting she could save him. Tano cut off the canopy to help him, for which he thanked her before doing so. Tano jumped off the stricken gunship before it crashed into the docks to a squad of super commandos. "At least forty and just me, shouldn't be too hard. Quickly her contact had caught up to her. "Bo-katan nice to see you" Ashoka spoke. "We got your back Tano, lets go mandos! 4 of her best troops backed them up" Quickly and swiftly the few took out the squadron. "I counted twenty you took out- impressive" Bo said nodding as they waited for Rex and his troops to catch up. "Not bad yourself and your troops, thank you for the back up by the way." 

"Commander nice to see you survive, looks like we've officially broken into their defenses. I got ten what did you get commander" Rex said taking his helmet off. "I got thirty, I win." She smiled. Rex laughed. "Some things never change" 

Okay lets get this out in the air Imma struggle so badly writing the maul v Ashoka duel these high climax battle situations are difficult to write for me lol :) hope u enjoyed