Chapter 20: Yavin 4

Ahsoka and Lux lay in her rooms bed. He's panting smiling at the ceiling. She's resting her head on his stomach looking to her left at him, running her hand across his jawline. One of his hands rest in Ahsoka's the other behind his head, disbelieving of what just happened.

"Did we just really do that or was that a dream?" Lux says with his signature smile.

"Yeah we did. Am I really in your dreams?" She says batting her eyes at him, re-positioning herself to straddle on his lap, he responds placing his hands around her waist. She bites her lip at his touch.

"Yeah Soka. You're always in my dreams. In my nightmares, you're in trouble. I'm always thinking of you. My mind and my heart are set to you." He smiles.

"I love you too Lux. I forgot to say it when you said it earlier. I was in the moment, feeling you. Every...Part...Of You." She giggles, running her finger down his chest down his abs and stopping with a smile across her face.

"I love when you smile." He rubs along her back.

They are interrupted by the swoosh of them coming out of hyperspace.

"Hold that though handsome." She jumps off of him and throws on her clothes standing in the doorway staring at the shirtless ex senator. "You're so hot baby" She informs him walking to the cockpit.

He chuckles at her comment, throwing the blanket off of himself sitting at the edge of the bed, noticing his own pressure in his underwear. "Kriff what does she do to me" Lux then throws on his own clothes following to the cockpit himself.

"So you're the galactic history major in the ship. Where did a mysterious Jedi defeat the legend Revan?" Ahsoka asks him smiling as she notices how messy his hair is.

He scratches the back of his head. "I read of a temple, but Yavin 4 has more temples than we can imagine.

"Luckily I have the force, and I can sense the presence of the force even when we are not planet-side. It's so much darkness on one side, but so much light on the other, somewhere in the middle though. It feels as if there is no connection to the force once so ever." She lets him know.

"Then I say we start there-" He smiles. "Let me fix my hair first." He tries to walk off.

"I think you should keep it like that. I like the scruffy look. It suits you in a way." Stopping him.

"Well if you like it. Then it has to stay like this my love." He kisses her cheek sitting down and helping her pilot to the ground.

"I'm going to reach in the force and lead you to where we must go." She instructs. She closes her eyes. As they enter the atmosphere, Lux is thrown off by the planets natural beauty. Trees filled the landscape, a yellow sun in the distance, setting, a glaze of orange above it, the moon in the west beginning to come up, temples scattered around.

"This place is gorgeous!-" He mutters. Yavin 4 wasn't blocked off by any side of the war, but it had no true purpose during the galactic war, and most people chose not to civilize on the planet do to it's history of being in the middle of many Sith and Jedi conflicts.

"Land directly below us, I sense something close." She opens her eyes. Where she had told him to land there was only one temple around. One that was mossed over, almost being overran by trees.

"I think what we're looking for is going to be at that temple." Lux suggests, swaying her from landing anywhere, but on the temple directly.

"Okay you might be right on this one-" She agrees. "Although, there's something weird. That void I sensed, I only sense on the temple itself. I feel nothing connected to it." She explains as thoroughly as she can.