Chapter 15: Onderon Pt. 4

Ahsoka held onto Lux's waist as he flew them to a disclosed destination. He set quiet the entire time there. Ahsoka could've easily read his mind, understand what it was that he was thinking or feeling, but she was positive he would tell her anything on his mind. They would arrive soon after.

The place Lux had taken her was a secluded spot in the forest, there was a waterfall, the moon shined in perfect array, animals and creatures native to Onderon could be heard around them. Flowers blossomed animals with light would flicker every few seconds. Ahsoka spotted a single bench sitting under a tree that hung pink and purple flora. This place was stunning. She looked to him who shed a single tear. 

"You know I always imagined this was going to be the place I proposed to whomever I ended up falling in love with. This place is filled with such serenity. Such unspoken love. My father proposed to my mother here." He grabbed Ahsoka's hand. "Follow me." She didn't resist, he was showing her something that meant a lot to him, this upset her as she knew he was about to leave his home for an unseeable amount of time. He guided her to the underpass of the waterfall  where there was a cave. The cave was glowing a green, blue, and purple tone. All colors working in unison with each other. "This is incredible Lux." Ahsoka's eyes grew wide as she looked around the cave in awe. "I wanted to visit it one last time before we left. I wanted to show it to you. The war didn't ruin everything. This place has stayed the way it is through millennia. It's so romantic isn't it Soka?" He pulled her in intertwining his fingers to her. "Perfectly balanced in the force." Ahsoka whispered. "What?" He asked tilting his head. "I sense a perfect balance here. How the force comes together to create something as magnificent as this." The cave dropped a tiny splash of water on Lux making his dry hair, wet just a little bit. Ahsoka ran her hand through his hair. "Everything is just perfect here, including you Soka." He laid his lips on her picking her, she responded wrapping her legs around his waist. He broke away from the gesture for a breath, looking to the waterfall, a smirk spreading across his face. He laid his lips back on hers, walking towards the waterfall, submerging them both in the water which began glowing a light blue and purple mix as the colors in the cave got brighter. Then, she broke away from the kiss, noticing the enticing colors around them. "The force is responding to us-" She muttered. "What?" Lux asked kissing her lekku. "The force is evolving around us. Like a heartbeat getting faster Lux. As if this is what was meant to happen." She kept looking around until finding her eyes back to Lux. He was in awe, but not by the colors of the cave, or the water. He was in awe of her. In his eyes, even here, she was the most stunning thing in the galaxy. They were soaking wet now. "So, how bout a swim Soka?" He asked fiddling with her dress that he had bought. "I would love to." She smiled standing up, taking the dress off.

She would take it off slowly, teasing at him, knowing he was watching her every move, with such passion in his eyes, she would turn to get him to untie the string that was keeping the dress on her, knowing she could do it herself, but she had learned in the past few days, sometimes it's okay to let yourself be treated right. He understood the gesture untying the dress revealing her strong shoulders, he had seen a few scars, but this didn't bother him, her skin was smooth, her body was like no other. Soon she would stand in front of him. Nothing but her undergarments and bra. She smirked and would jump in the air using the force to propel her a little higher doing a backflip into a perfect dive into the water, staying below for a few seconds, coming up for a breath. "Well you gonna get in or what." She asked with a smile and sparkle in her eyes. He stood up taking off his clothes, nowhere near as sexy as the woman he had seen just do. To her though, when he began lifting the shirt off his body, she could see his skin reveal inch by inch seeing a v-line above his underwear looking up, seeing his toned upper body as if it had gotten more toned since the night before. He tossed his clothes aside. She could see he was a little excited under the slight amount of clothes he was wearing. She had done what she did purposefully. He jumped in, not as graceful, just a simple jump into the water.

He came up grabbing her waist and lifting her higher than him. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked looking at her. She came got to eye to eye contact with him. "I could say the same." She kissed him passionate, nibbling his lip, he would slide his tongue to separate their lips, exploring her mouth. She would respond, letting him search freely. She could feel his hands finding their way around her body clutching her waist. She moaned a quiet whisper. She could tell he was smirking as his lips inched upwards. He broke the kiss, placing his mouth on her neck, nibbling. She looked up in desperation. This felt amazing for both of them. A sense of freedom for the two who their whole lives had nothing but rules put in their faces. "More-" She pleaded. The two would continue making out for a while, before finding themselves back at Lux's home. "Good night Ahsoka." He kissed her about to head away before she grabbed his hand. "Take me with you." He agreed as the two walked upstairs, heading to sleep.

A:N// Well it got just a bit spicier in this one. I tried my best, do not come for my throat. LMAO Hope you guys enjoyed!!!