prologue- 3-4

chapter 3-A dismissive Ranking – chapter 4-Recollection Blanking + non cannon thing

Riddle then yelled "Off With Your Head!" with a flash of white light a collar appeared around grims neck "MYAH?! What are you doing?!" grim said with a scared expression.

Riddle held a stern look as he spoke, "The Queen of Hearts Rule 23: 'one must never bring a cat to a formal affair.' Your very presence here is a violation of order. you will vacate these premises immediately." 

grim stared at riddle with a slight look of anger "But I ain't a cat either! Don't you try'n collar me! I'll burn it right off!" grim attempted to burn it off but with a great surprise it didn't 'this is a magical place it ain't gonna work dumbass you should know that much' is all that passes my mind. "huh…? wh-what gives? my fire ain't workin'!" grim raised his voice slightly. 

"until i deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. you're naught but a pet cat now.'' Riddle said with a slightly angered look "m-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!" grim yelled out in response. 

"oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. the collar will disappear once you're removed from campus." Riddle spoke with a straight face.

Riddle seems like a cool guy…. "Ha-HA! good show as always, Riddle. your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. i've just GOT to have it–ah, i mean, i've just got to have respect for it." azul said…. yeah azul is one shady guy. I should stay away from him….

"y/n! Was i not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? now discipline your—" i cut crowley off before he could continue "he's not mine" crowley look at me with surprise "what's that?! it isn't yours?" I stared at him like the idiot he was. "I've never seen him before in my life!" maybe he'll actually listen this time…

Crowley put his hand on his chin and stared at me "oh…. is that so?" he cleared his throat before continuing what he was going to say "then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. my, but I AM kind…… someone take this away, please." I might've had to fight him if he decided to serve grim for dinner. After all, I have quickly become attached to the little annoying cat weasel racoon fire creature….

grim began violently thrashing around "Nooooo! Let me goooooo! you fools better remember my name! cause i'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! just you wait!" ok now I feel bad, should I lie and take full responsibility…..no, no i should not. "I feel kind of sorry for him" I say as I turn to crowley. 

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorm." Crowley said before taking a small look around "..hm? Come to think of it, I don't see housewarden draconia of house diasomnia anywhere." 

at this point i just wanted to go home i felt like crying, i'm still standing in front of everyone, i can even see some people start to whisper, this is so fucking embarassing…. 

 ever since i got here it was embarrassing… 

the boy with lion ears suddenly speaks again to answer crowley "and that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." 

"wait a sec… Did anyone even invite him?" the boy with red eye suddenly said with wide eyes  

the handsome boy turned his head to the red eyed boy "if you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself." the red eyed boy then said "maybe, but i don't know him too well either…" 

I heard a student from behind me say "Draconia… like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?" 

and then another student said "so it's true? he really goes to school here?"