Feeling better, Trey?

SMUT WARNING (badly written smut) 
blowjob, cum swollowing, praise, almost getting caught, feel better sex, Trey calls y/n ‘baby’. Also maybe sleepy sex? Idk 

I walked into Trey’s room, giving the room a glance around to make sure no one else was in the room. I shut the door. 

Trey shifted, he didn’t have his glasses on and seemed as if he had been moments away from falling asleep, sitting up slightly and putting his glasses on  “hm? y/n? Do you need something?” he gave me a smile, seemingly still half-asleep. 

“Not if you’re tired, I’ll visit later.” I gave him a small smile before reaching for the door handle. 

“No, no, no, c’mere.” his words slightly slurred as he drifted again before jolting awake again, I locked the door and sat next to Trey on his bed, sitting on one of my legs as I had my body turned towards him. 

“Just wanted to know if you needed or wanted anything.” I said which Trey answered with a shake of his head as his eyes closed again, I placed my hand on his thigh, slightly rubbing my hand down, knowing that I was taking a chance with our friendship, a friendship that we barely had. 

His body tensed under my touch his eyes slowly opened again, staring up at me “I want to make you feel better… even if I can’t really help with your leg much” I smiled at him.

He let out a sharp gasp and a quiet “fuck…” mumbled out from under his breath, his hand move down to mine, he moved my hand slightly with him, I pulled back slightly as I pulled his blanket slightly off of him, slipping under his blanket, laying next to him. 

I pressed my lips against his, he pushed his hips against mine while pushing his tongue into my mouth letting out a small whimper. Our tongues pushed together and moved around, exploring eachothers mouths as we grinded our hips together 

I knew I didn’t have much time before someone would come up to get me so we could run off and find suspects in the case. 

I quickly pulled back from the kiss, sitting up and pushing myself between his legs as he moved to lay flat on his back, looking up at me as he panted, trying to catch his breath from our kisses. 

I pulled his pants and boxers down just enough to let his hard cock pop out, I immediately wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and began pumping it, starting off slow and began to slowly pick up my pace as I moved my head forward, licking the tip of his cock before looking up at him.

He had closed his eyes, his head leaned back against his pillow as he let out small huffs and pants, his face had become flushed, his eyebrows furrowed, his hips bucked upwards, seemingly telling me he wanted more without any words actually being said. 

I moved forward again, sucking on the tip of his cock gently before slowly pushing my head down, his hips bucked up causing him to go back further than I was prepared for, I gagged slightly before pulling back and slowly trying again, my hand letting go of his cock so I could hold onto his thighs, not allowing him to buck up anymore. 

“Fuck, baby” Trey groaned, his voice hoarse and came out slightly slurred, his hand moved to the back of my head to gently hold onto my hair, guiding me down. 

My nose pressed down against his pelvis, my throat slightly twitching and spasming around his cock, trying not to trigger my gag reflex before I slowly pulled back and quickly took his cock back in, bobbing my head up and down. 

His hand gripped harder onto my hair, slightly putting more force down onto me everytime I brought my head down on his cock, pushing me down further. 

“So good,” Trey murmured as he guided my head up and down on his cock. I rolled my tongue on his cock as I kept bobbing my head, causing him to let out a loud groan as his hips bucked up, I squeezed on his thighs and pushed his hips back down. 

Just then the door handle rattled and a gentle creek could be heard from someone leaning on the door, i’m so fucking happy that I locked the door.  

“Why’s the door locked?” It was Ace on the other side of the door.

“Trey? y/n?” seems like Deuce is there too. 

I pulled up, letting out a small cough as I pulled my mouth off his dick “I'll be right out, Trey needed some help with something, the door must’ve accidentally locked.” I called out to them as I kept stroking Trey’s cock. 

“We’ll wait outside!” Deuce shouted outside the door, I could hear Ace mumble something before they both walked off. 

“Fuck- gonna cum-” Trey whined out as I stopped stroking, he looked down at me “baby, please~!” 

God, Trey is go fucking hot, I sunk my head down on Trey’s dick again, bobbing my head and rolling my tounge, this time I hollowed my cheeks for better suction. Trey let out small whines and grunts, I moved one of my hands down to massage his balls gently as I gave him a blowjob.

“Fuck, baby, you’re so good, yeah- just like that.” Trey sighed slightly, leaning back into his pillow as I sucked him off. 

Without any other warning than Trey letting out a whimper, hot cum spilt down my throat, I pulled back to the tip of his cock as I attempted not to choke or cough as I swallowed his seed. 

I looked up at him as I pulled back, he stared up at me, panting and flushed, I smiled down at him, licking him clean. 

I could hear a knock again, this time it was Riddle “hurry, we need to hurry, y/n” I huffed and looked at Trey, fixing his pants and getting up off the bed. 

I kissed him “I’ve got to go… you can handle yourself, can’t you?” I smiled and he nodded. 

“Mhm” he smiled at me, his eyes half-lidded and tired looking, he took his glasses off and rolled over.