The Red-Rose Tyrant 5-6

Chapter 5-A class escape - chapter 6- A carbonara scrape 

I ran through the halls and into class 1-A the boys following behind me and grim in my arms, I ran through the doors and there stood a cruella deville look alike “ah. You must be my new homeroom students. Hm, that’s quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure you arrive properly groomed.” With a snap of his fingers all the paint disappeared from me and grims fur was brushed out “ah, thank you!” I gave a quick bow of my head “my name is Divius crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We’re going to start with the basics.” 

Me and the boys rushed to look for our seats, our seats were together my seat had the name *y/n grim* everyone else had first and last name on the cards, we all sat down after putting on goggles and a white lab coat. crewel stood up front “and by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs  and poisons into your tiny brains. The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you’ll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you all have the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly.” 

Deuce turned to the three of us “huh. So… does anyone know what a mycelia is?” I nodded “hm yea, Mycelia is plural Mycelium which is a root-like structure of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching, thread-like hyphae. Fungal colonies composed of mycelium are found in and on soil and many other substrates.” he nodded along and quickly wrote it down “i’ve never been one for like, memorizing what things are, ya know?” Ace stated, grim put his paws on his little kitty hips “all I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones.” I looked down at grim, who was in my lap, “there are plants you can eat, but they don’t taste good, y’know” he huffed. 

After what seemed like hours of plant talk the bell rung, I jumped up, and grabbed my bag, I turned my head to see crewel was watching me and no one else had stood up yet, they were packing their stuff while sitting down, crewel didn’t say anything, but he watched me with a smile “seems like someones in a hurry to get to their next class” he stated, I thought about my next words carefully “I just really REALLY want to learn the history of this world, I mean the plants you guys have here are similar to my world, so y’know, I know this kinda stuff” he hummed “BUT you did help me learn stuff, I mean this class is helpful, so like-” he put his hand up as like he was silencing me “stop blabbing.” he paused looking around at everyone else who was sitting “Class dismissed” 

I rushed out with my boys, grim was in my arms, us four were the first people in the class and were seated at the front. The older man, aka the teacher’s eyes landed on grim and he stared a bit, y’know he reminds me of Lady Tremaine and the cat reminds me of tremaine’s cat Lucifer, as everyone flooded in the teacher waited before speaking “I am your history of magic teacher, Mozus Trien. And this is my familiar, lucius. You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted.”  I hung onto every word he said, I truely wanted to learn how different this world is to mine, lucius let out a loud meow. 

“I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work. Don’t let me catch you sleeping. Now, let us open our books to page fifteen. This section concerns the magestones discovered in the dwarfs’ mine…” I let out a loud gasp which made people look towards me, Trien's eyes landed on me as Lucius meowed “is something wrong?” why do I keep embarrassing myself like this “uh, no, but me and my friends went into the dwarfs’ mines and got a magestone yesterday, so I was shocked that we’re learning about this heh.” my group all nodded “hmm, so you four are the troublemakers from yesterday” I nodded