A quick reroute to Trey.

Warnings: there's a quick make-out and some touching, they get caught making out by Cater, Trey calls y/n 'baby' again. This is mainly fluff(?) though. Also y/n washes Trey's foot in ice water if that might weird you out lmao.

"Trey!" I knocked on his door before letting myself in. He was sitting on his bed in boxer briefs, water was dripping down from his hair and body. He had obviously just come from the shower and was seemingly trying to change without putting too much weight on his foot, he looked up at me and smiled brightly.

"Hey, baby." He smiled happily up at me as I walked over, are we doing petnames? Does he think we're dating now? I walked over to him, sitting down next to him on the bed, pressing a small kiss to his lips, when I pulled back he smiled brighter.

"Your foot hurting you?" I looked down at his foot which was still wrapped up in bandages.

"Hm? Yeah, it's been bothering me all day..." Trey sighed and leaned into me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Want me to get you some ice or something?" Trey nodded at my words, I slowly got up and left the room, I shortly came back with a plastic bucket full of ice water, a rag, and bandages, I placed it down on the floor and I sat down on the floor.

I slowly unwrapped the dirty bandages that wrapped his ankle now, there were some small blisters around his ankle, which I guess was from the bandages rubbing him the wrong way, I let him rest his foot in the water, he let out a small hiss of discomfort from sticking his foot in ice water.

I stood up and grabbed the towel he had obviously been drying off with before, taking his glasses off and aggressively drying his hair before pulling back and tossing it in the dirty clothes basket he had near his bed and then I helped him put his glasses back on.

I dropped back down to my knees and grabbed the rag I had brought up and began to wipe around his foot, trying to soothe the pain he was feeling, I dropped the rag back down into the bucket and began rubbing around his ankle, trying to massage it gently, I pushed against his ankle slightly, causing it to let out a loud crack, Trey muttered a 'fuck.' and let out a small hiss of pain.

"Sorry." I pushed his foot back under the ice water, looking up at him.

"It's fine..." his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked down at me before he flopped back against the bed, keeping his foot in the water. I stood up and dried my hands off before sitting on the bed with him, his eyes were closed.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss on his lips, I felt his hand move up and hold onto the back of my head, his lips began moving with mine, I stuck my tongue out slightly, licking over his lips, he opened his mouth up, I pushed my tongue into his mouth as he did mine, we continued the open mouth kiss as I brought my hand to his chest, rubbing over him slightly.

I never noticed how muscular he is, you think I would, but what else would you expect from a baker who kneads a bunch of things? I slowly moved my hand down from his chest and over his crotch, when I did he sucked in and broke the kiss. "I'm... not really feeling it today." he mumbled against my lips, I hummed and slowly moved back.

"That's fine." I smiled down at him, I heard a small muffled laugh from behind us, I snapped around and saw Cater looking at us, his phone in hand. "Cater, don't you dare!" I jumped up and he looked surprised.

"Don't worry, hon! Cay-Cay won't go that far!" He laughed as he walked over to us. "Maybe you should lock the door though?"

"I thought I did..." I cleared my throat as he sat down with us, I stood up and looked down, Trey pulled his foot from the ice water.

"It's- uh... feeling better now." Trey smiled at me, I went to the bathroom inside of his dormroom and dumped out the ice water in the tub before making my way back to his side, grabbing the towel from earlier and drying his foot off before wrapping it up in the new compression bandage that should help with the swelling and healing process.

As I stood back up Cater got up and left the room and I laid down on the bed with Trey. "I should probably go..." As I tried to set up, Trey wrapped his arms around me in a hug, holding me in my place.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep...?" Trey mumbled burying his face into my neck.

"... if that's what you want." I took his glasses off and put them over on his nightstand before laying back down with him. I began to run my fingers through his hair, I heard him hum slightly before pressing a small kiss on my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

I heard his breath even out and grow shallow, I felt his body relax as he laid over me. I hope Grim doesn't get too cranky with me taking my time up here. I rubbed my hand over his back and began gently humming a song.

Evenetualy I decided to get up, leaving a sleeping Trey in his bed, I pulled the blanket up over him, I gave him a quick forehead kiss which earned a small mumble from Trey before turning off the light and leaving his room.