The Usurper from the Wilds 18-19

Chapter 18- Cornering the Suspect - chapter 19- Sealed With a Fight

We all ran down the hall, I swung the door open, alittle harder than I wanted, everyone looked over at us as Grim came running into the middle of the classroom. "All right, where's Ruggie Bucchi?!" Grim hissed, looking around the classroom.

"Right here. Ah... it's you guys again. I really hope this isn't about that deluxe grilled cheese. We traded fair and square." Ruggie shrugged with a smug look, I'm going to beat his ass.

I walked over to him, before I could do or say anything, Riddle stopped me "Ruggie Bucchi, we need to ask you some questions about the spate of injuries that have befallen prospecitve Spelldrive tournament players."

"Oh ho. This sounds like some serious business." Ruggie's smirk dropped, his body language changed, I knew that look, he knew he was going to get caught.

"How about we move to that hall and keep this in the figurative DMs, if you catch my drift?" Cater smiled and opened the door, pointing out.

Just then I made my move, grabbing him by his tie and basically pulling him over his desk, he let out a yelp and grabbed my wrist. "I'm cooperating. Let's all try to be gentlemen, now." Ruggie looked down at me, which pissed me off more, causing me to tug harder, pulling him through the classroom and out of the door, into the hallway, shoving him against the wall.

"Very well. While we do not yet know exactly what transpired, it is abundantly clear that your signature spell is a dangerous one. I will be casting "Off With Your Head" to–" Riddle was cut off by Ruggie's spray bottle laugh.

"But Riddle, are you sure you should be casting such a pareful spell without your magical pen?" Ruggie grinned, pushing me away from him.

"Huh? Wait... what?! What happened to my magical pen?!" Riddle began searching his pockets, freaking out.

"Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone too!" Grim pointed out as he jumped up into my arms.

"You're kidding me! How?!" Cater began frantically searching his pockets as well, I looked over at Ruggie this bitch...

"Shyeheehee! Children of privilege, every one of you. So unprepared. So complacent. Like stealing candy from a baby." Ruggie burst out laughing, who the fuck is he calling a child of privilege, he better be talking to little mr.red-rich baby behind me.

"Myah?! He cast his spell to snatch your pens away without us even noticing?!" Grim shouted, hissing towards Ruggie.

"He didn't use magic, Grim..." that bitch is a pickpocketer, fuck I should've known...

"Puh-lease. As if I'd need magic to do that! Anyway, having a showdown in the hallway is not on my agenda for today, so I'll be on my way. Toodles!" Ruggie broke out into a sprint, running down the hall.

"Hold it right there!" Grim shouted afte Ruggie, I dropped Grim down and began to chase after him.

"Curse you! You will halt if you value your head! "Off With–" I could hear Riddle yell out behind us, then a slap seemingly over his mouth, muffling his voice.

"Whoa, Riddle, stop! Don't be a hero, man!" Cater panickingly shouted at Riddle.

I kept running after Ruggie, I was chasing as quickly as I could, my legs honestly felt like they were going to fling off my body, I was hoping and praying that someone could appear closer to Ruggie, to catch him.

"Dude, your flamingo-feeding outfit was insane. Who knew they made leopard print in hot pink?" I heard Ace laughing, he was around the corner, is deuce with him?