The Usurper from the Wilds 1-2

Chapter 1- Scrambling for a Meal - chapter 2- A Perplexing Raw Deal

As the party ended we all gave our goodbyes, me and Grim headed back to our dorm quietly, as we walked to the Ramshakled Dorm Grim fell asleep in my arms, when we arrived back to our dorm it was quiet, I heard not a peep from the ghosts as I headed to our room, I laid Grim down onto the bed and changed into my horrendous cat pjs that Crowley bought me. 

I put my bonnet on and took my glasses off and snuggled into the blanket. 

The mirror started spinning again “I can hear the wind…” I saw Mufasa walking up to a cliff end with Rafiki, I watched as they reached the top, I saw birds and animals all together watching what they were doing. 

Sarabi arrived at their side and I saw little Simba in Rafiki’s arms. Rafiki reached his arms into the sky holding up Simba as the sun shined down onto them. 

It was a peaceful dream “Myaah!” I heard before I got hit on my face by Grim’s tail, I jolted up and awake “meeeeooow! Myah myaaah…” Grim roared. 

I reached over to grab my glasses so I could see “was that a roar?” I chuckled a bit, Grim let out a loud snore “myaaah… thass whatchu get…fer crossin’ Grim da Miiightyyy” Grim snored a bit more.

“Grim, wake up!” I picked Grim up into my arms, a peaceful dream, not so peaceful awakening “that’s right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant! BWUH-MYAH?!....huh? Where am I? Aw man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda seen his face..” Grim grinned widely. 

“You won’t get that strong by snoozing all day.” I stood up, taking my bonnet off, and reached around for my uniform “all right, lemme just fix my bedhead. Then it’s off to class! I’ve got magic to master!” Grim smiled up at me.

After I changed into my uniform I grabbed a brush to do my hair, Grim had his own brush, which was stupid but okay, “wait!” Grim jumped onto my back and jumped onto the shelf below the Mirror “GRIM will you stop?!” I shoved him a bit so I could look into the mirror and he shoved me back. 

After a little back and forth I brushed my hair first and then I brushed Grim’s fur, after I rushed to brush my teeth and we were going to be late if we didn’t hurry.

I grabbed Grim into my arms and rushed off, we barely made it into Crewel’s class on time, we ran in just as the bell rang, I heard some other student’s giggling at us, Crewel looked at me and gestured to my seat without a word, I quickly sat down, and class started. 

Class after class after class and now it’s lunch time. 

I grabbed Grim just as the bell rang, he jolted awake and we all walked to the cafeteria “ugh. Professor Trein must have cast a sleepin’ spell on me. I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring!” Grim complained to the other two.

“Yeah, “fought” sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in.” Deuce shook his head just as we entered the cafeteria “grub time! What’s it gonna be today? Huh, wiat? What’s going on? Why’s it so crowded in here?” Ace looked around. 

“That famous bakery from out of town is serving up their goods. It only happens once a month! Their stock sells out fast, so you’d better hurry!” one of the ghosts hurried us into line. 

We heard a bunch of yelling and fighting “oh, man, everything looks amazing. I’m gonna see if I can grab somethin’.” Ace looked and pushed into the line. 

Grim jumped and pushed out of my arms and ran into the line infront of us, I tried to say something but all I could do was point as Deuce began speaking. “Wow, they really do seem popular! y/n, Grim, what do you—huh?” Deuce looked at me and then looked where I was pointing. “the ravenous beast has gotten loose…” I sighed.