The Red-Rose Tyrant 21-22

Chapter 21- A Deul Ill-Advised - chapter 22- Soundly Chatisised

Eventually we had to head back, me and the boys walked with eachother all the way to the hall of mirrors, all of us talking and laughing about how to fight Riddle, Trey stayed quiet.

Ace, Deuce and Grim walked past the hall of mirrors to head for Ramshackle dorm after all, there was no mirror for it. Trey walked into the hall of mirrors, maybe I could slip away from the boys for a second to talk to Trey. 

I rushed into the hall, I managed to stop Trey before he entered Heartslabyul’s mirror “Trey!” He turned his head towards me, “hm?” he hummed, stepping back from the mirror to see what I wanted. 

“Trey, I know you're uncomfortable about this whole thing, but I’m going to promise you that we will help Riddle–well at least I will, I won’t let him end up like his parents!” Trey nodded at my words, looking away from me with a small “okay..” before heading into the Heartslabyul dorm mirror and disappearing. 

I rushed out of the hall of mirror’s and ran to catch up to the group, they were talking away, not truely noticing I was gone, Deuce looked back at me with a small smile before continuing, well maybe they did notice. 

We came to the gate, in which I pushed it open without a problem and rushed everyone inside the dorm, because it was getting late “you both need the energy for tomorrow!” I pushed Deuce and Ace near the sofa’s. 

They both settled down on their pillows and wrapped up into their blankets after going into some of the spare rooms to change into the pajamas they brought. Grim and I went upstairs, just as I walked into our room I noticed clothes folded up with a note on top. 

I was informed that you had been sleeping in your ceremonial robes, as a generous man I could not let that be! 

I went to Sam's immediately after being informed and bought you pajamas. I bought a bigger size than needed due to the fact I don’t know your clothing size. 

Sam informed me that your specific hair type needed a cloth protector in sleep aswell, as generous as I am, I put extra money in buying you a bonnet! 

-Crowley 

I’m sure Crowley only bought these so he doesn’t seem an asshole.

I sighed picking up the pj’s and seeing a grey cat design over a bright blue design, I took my uniform off and slid the pj’s on, the pj’s have a soft texture of cotton. 

I struggled slightly to put the bonnet on, but that was mainly from Grim jumping on me trying to pull me to bed because he doesnt want to be ‘crushed’ by me when I lie down because apparently after I take my glasses off i’ll be blind and won’t see him, it’s definitely not because he wants to cuddle. 

I sat down and took my glasses off, laying back and covered up, Grim almost immediately layed up against me, with a slight purr, we both drifted off to sleep. 

The mirror once again swirled “another strange dream?” I looked around to see Alice.

Alice stood at a stand infront of the queen “and as for you, Your Majesty…''Your Majesty,” indeed! Why, you’re not a queen. You’re just a fat, pompus, bad-tempered old ty…tyrant…” Alice nodded quickly at her own words. 

“Mmhmmhmmhmmhmm….” the Queen of Hearts hummed along “what were you saying, my dear?” 

“Well, she simply said that you’re a fat, pompus, bad-tempered old tyrant! hahahaha!” the cheshire cat laughed at the words.  “OOOOOOOFF with her head!” the Queen of Hearts screamed at Alice.