The Red-Rose Tyrant 7-8

Chapter 7-A tradition lesson - chapter 8- the legendary seven 

“Whoa, didn’t know you had that in you..” the white haired boy took a step back, and looked at the red haired boy for an answer “look, i’m gonna let you off the hook this time, but only ‘cuz I don’t want my pasta gettin’ cold.” they both turned and ran, their trays in hand, grim burst into laughter “I knew you were all talk! You better hope I never see you again!” 

“I guess this is my life now.” I sighed and turned back to my tray and picked it up “can we get some lunch already? I missed breakfast, and I’m about to collapse.” Ace whined, deuce let out a sigh “textbook bullies at an academy that’s supposed to be famous for producing exceptional mages…” I waited for Ace and Deuce to grab their food before heading to an empty table, we sat down quickly. “ I gave the chocolate croissant to Ace and the iced latte to Deuce, they both smirked.

I let out another sigh “aw, get over it already. It’s time to chow like the wind!” grim shouted as I put all his food on one part of the tray and mine on the other.

He had a grilled chicken, one omelet, two slices of jelly-filled bread and one bacon-and-egg tart. 

I had one omelet, two slices of jelly-filled bread, squid and onions, and one bacon-and-egg tart. 

Grim started muching on the food on his side “this omelet is as fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin’ with cheese!” he was muching away before looking at ace and deuce “so, I saw your guys’ dorm, but what are the other ones like?” 

“I’m sure you’re familiar with the statues of the great seven?” I jolted to see who was speaking, it was cater “Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one.” ace jolted around “Bwah! You’re that guy from this morning!” 

Cater stood with a tray in hand, he was standing next to a man with green hair, glasses and a clover drawn on his face, grim let out a huff “you tricked us into paintin’ those dumb roses!”

Cater shook his head “tricked’ is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses? It’s dorm policy! I was just following orders.”

“And grinning like a fiend all the while.” deuce muttered. Cater turned his head towards deuce and was placing his tray on table towards my left side “now, now deucey. Outside of the dorm, I don’t care about rules you follow. Here, I’m Just a friendly mentor figure!” deuce snapped his head up to look at cater “Please. Do NOT call me deucey.” 

The green haired man spoke up “ah ha ha. That’s how Cater shows he cares.” Ace jolted again, this time looking at the green haired man who was putting his tray down on the table towards my right side “and who are you?” Ace asked, the green haired man looked at Ace “ah, I should introduce myself. The name’s Trey. Trey Clover. I’m a junior at heartslabyul, like Cater here.” he turned towards me “and you must be y/n, the new prefect from that dump of a—ah, I mean, the ‘rustic’ dorm. I heard the whole story from cater. Thanks for looking out for our boys yesterday.” Cater and Trey had sat down. 

“Ha, I’ve had to look out for them more than once since yesterday!” I stated. Ace let out a huff “I don’t recall you inviting you to sit with us..” cater pulled out his phone “hey now, we’re all from the same dorm, right? Let’s try to get along. Here, gimme your digits." After Cater got Deuce and Ace's number he handed me his phone, I paused and said “I don’t have a phone.” 

Cater looked at me with shock “for real!? I’ve read about luddities like you, But never imagined I’d meet one in the wild! I know a place that sells the latest models cheap. How about you and I go on a phone-shopping date?” he kept getting closer, my body stiffened and I laughed awkwardly “I don’t have money to go shopping” cater looked at me like I just stabbed him. Trey cleared his throat and reached around me to put a hand on cater’s chest, to slightly push him back, my head was gently placed on treys chest  “cater. You’re freaking out the freshmen. Maybe take it down a notch?”