Chapter 6

I wonder what happened to that guy that I met yesterday. I don't even know his name and yet I care for the guy.

As I was putting away master's towels in the cabinet the door opened behind me, I turned around to see who it was and it was master. In his-towel. Only in his towel.

I turned back around, I realized I've been staring too much. "What baby? Can't resist?" He asked behind me.

I didn't even bother to look at him, he growled. "Look at me when I'm fuckin talking to you bitch!" I jumped and turned around to face him but when I did it was the worst thing I could have ever done.

He was completely naked, I paused and checked him out again. His cock was really really big. I looked at his perfectly photoshopped looking abs.

"Like what you see princess?" He asked smirking.

"W-why are you n-naked?" I stuttered.

"To take a nice relaxing bath, set it up for me, will you?" He asked, I nodded and got to it.

...

"Master? It's ready!" I called out.

He walked over and got in, "Anything else master?" He shook his head.

"Okay." I whispered turning around.

"No. " He said making me turn around again.

"What?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"You get in with me." My eyes widened.

"Master that's not a go-" he cut me off.

"Do as I fucking say!" I slowly began removing my dress but master got impatient and took them off himself by pulling me down to him.

He pulled me on top of him "Why do you have to be so damn slow?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

I didn't answer, I only looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry." I said in a small voice.

"Sorry? Sorry is just a word, do something to make me feel better. Actions speak louder than words." I thought and thought, but I could only think of one thing that would please him.

I took my hand and wrapped his cock in my hands. I began pumping it, looking down I took it out of the water as much as possible.

I stuck it in my mouth, he chuckled "My pretty little bitch," He brushed my hair to the side. I began to go deeper and deeper, "Ok baby as much as I want to. We can't, I'll go overboard and I'll be late for a party." He said stopping me.

He lied me on top if him, the phone rang, I tried getting up be he pulled me back down causing my head to almost hit his jaw. He answered the phone.

"Hello? Yeah, yeah whatever, ugh yes, No you don't I already have one. Yeah whatever," he hung up the phone. "Just a few more minutes and we'll get ready." He said throwing his head back and sighing.

"Ready for what?" I asked curiously.

"You're going to go to a party with me. So you and I are going shopping and so are the other two slaves." I sighed and nodded, wonder what dresses there going to pick.

...

After what felt like a thousand stores later, we finally went to a store that had the right dress. At least for me. Master was being extremely picky, "Master? Why are you being so picky? I'm only going to wear this for like what? Two to three hours?" I asked.

"Because my slave has to look the best, she has to be the best looking slave ever to be seen and the sexiest. Go try this on." He threw me a dress, I took it to the dressing room and put it on.

It looked absolutely beautiful but I couldn't reach the zipper.

"What the fuck is taking you so fuckin long?" The master barged in and watched me struggle with the zipper.

He came behind me and pulled the zipper up, I felt his arms wrap around me then he began kissing my neck.

"Master we're in the store and the other two are outside." He reached down to my clit and gripped it, "Master?" I moaned silently. He completely ignored me and kept going.

I kept on biting my lip trying to not make anything obvious.

"Master," I moaned "Please not here." I whispered. He growled.

"Fine." He said in a frustrated tone.

We came back home, "Alright. All of you get dressed right now," master ordered. As I was walking away he stopped me, "Except for you my princess." He said grabbing my arm.

I turned around to face him, "Yes master?" I asked lifting up an eyebrow and folding my arms.

"Well my sweet. I need to make something clear. I make the decisions not you. Do you understand?" He got me confused.

"Well obviously. What do you take me for? Stupid? Why are you even telling me this if I already know this information?" I asked. He glared at me.

"You keep on stopping me everytime I touch you." He said.

"Well I feel uncomfortable when I'm stuck in those kind of situations. And if it bothers you so much then why do you listen to a pathetic human like me? Like you said you make the decisions. Not me." I stated.

"You know. That's a very well thought out question because I honestly do not know the answer to that." I rolled my eyes.

"Well then stop blaming things on me." He gave me a harsh look.

"Don't make me angry little girl." I rolled my eyes again.

"For the last time I'm not a little girl or a stupid pet. Stop confusing me with those things." He chuckled.

"Until you reach my age I'll stop seeing you as a little girl. And until you are done being a slave then you'll stop being a pet. Now get ready" He demanded. I listened and walked away.

....

Dresses, they looked perfect.

Why do I have such a bad feeling but then such a good feeling?