Chapter 1

This is it. I'm getting auctioned off again. I wonder who the lucky master is going to be this time.

A guard was walking me down the hallway. He wasn't doing it in a pleasing way either.

He actually had a handful of my hair while walking me down the dark hallway.

It was like he was my owner, and I was his obeying puppy. As I was walking, a girl who looked like a 16 year old girl who was getting whipped publicly.

This is what made my blood boil. My instincts kicked in. I elbowed the guard, holding the handful of my hair.

He let go of hair immediately and groaned in pain. That's the thing with these guards. They may look tough, but they are actually weaklings.

"Get off of her! Stop!" I took the whip from him and tried to pick the girl who was in pain up.

Before I did anything else, I felt a sharp pain on my back with a loud, crackling sound.

"Ah!" I fell forward and began whimpering in pain.

"That will teach you something, you stupid, pathetic girl!" The guard said.

"You people make me sick." I whispered.

The guard chuckled and pulled me up by grabbing a handful of my hair again. "Should I put a collar on your dog?!"

I looked over to the guard and glared at him. I stomped on his foot with my heel and began to run.

But when I ran, I bumped into a vampire with black hair and golden eyes.

"Watch your step twig." He growled.

"I will when you learn to get out of the way." I shot back.

His eyes darkened, and  somebody called him over before he could have done anything.

This is why I'm getting auctioned off again because I've been bad. Or as my last master called me 'A bad little slut'.
What I did to disappoint him was me trying to escape because I can not live in this hell anymore.

I'm last and it's now my turn, I wasn't paying attention until they pushed me on stage and the guy teller thing whatever he was called my name.

"Alissa Valentine!" My eyes grew wide, there were more than last time. I didn't smile, I was actually disgusted, all these vampires taking us innocent girls into slavery.

There are two types of slaves here. There are the blood slaves and the sex slaves. Some can be both, like me, I'm both.

Really that's all vampires want from us, vampires are extremely clean, they still have us clean at times when it's needed, but really all they want from us is sex or to suck our blood.

"Twenty billion!" My head shot at the man who said it. It was the same man who I bumped into.

There is no way in hell that I'm going to be his slave. He will rip me to shreds.

These vampires are insane to me. Who would pay that much for pleasure? Oh I know, crazy psycho vampires.

Everything went quiet until; "Ninety Billion dollars." Okay now everything was quiet.

Who was this vampire? He's mad! Ninety billion dollars?!

"Going once! Going twice! Sold! To Master Marcus LaRose!" Everyone began clapping, they took me away backstage.

"Looks like little miss bitch was actually sold." I rolled my eyes.

As I was waiting I saw other girls who looked horrified. They must be beginners, being a beginner is hard and scary.

I know the feeling, it's an awful feeling. It's that feeling where you don't know I you're gonna survive or die.

As I was waiting I watched girls getting dragged out forcefully while screaming their heads off.

To be honest it pained me to see other women like this, I'm one of them. How could vampires be so stone hearted?

There hearts are like made out of stone all the way. There was no love in their hearts. At least they don't in my opinion.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my tiny waist. My entire body froze in fear. It must be him.

"Why hello my sweet." His hands, his skin was cold. Yet his lips were trailing around my neck and they were soft and somewhat warm.

"Hello. Master." I said confidently.

He chuckled, "You are going to have the best stay you'll ever have. Ever." He said huskily, I bit my lip.

I knew how to please men/vampires like him. This will be easy.

"So what exactly do you expect from me?" I asked breaking the silence.

He chuckled lowly, "Blood. Sex." He said whispering into my ear. I bit my lip.

"That's all you filthy vampires ever want, how bout this; Why don't you find vampires try marrying bitches? Ever considered that? I'm sure they would love to serve and sleep with you all the time." His grip on me tightened so much.

"Watch your mouth little girl." He whispered harshly.

"Oh so now I'm a little girl?" He chuckled.

"You have no idea. To me you are a little girl." He whispered.

"How so?" I asked.

"First I'm much, much older than you. Second you act like a little girl."

"How do I act like a little girl?"

"You act tough when you're truly just that scared little girl who got taken away into slavery." My heart began to ache.

"How did you know about that?" He chuckled once more.

"You should know." I lifted and eyebrow.

"I'm going to say this now, I don't know." I admitted.

"Once you purchase a slave. You get the their available background. That I hoe I know most of your life. I also get the past reviews of you. You were a feisty one. That is why I purchased you." I rolled my eyes.

"Can you stop using the word purchase. It makes me feel like I'm an object and not a living thing."

He turned me around so I would face him. "I say whatever the hell I want. Am I clear?"