Chapter 12

We sat there catching up on things, I didn't want to make eye contact with any of them, especially my father.

I forced a smile every time I had to smile. I didn't give a damn about what I've missed these past few years.

Nothing got my full attention until my father said "Son it's time you take the throne!" I scratched my neck lightly and smiled, then laughed sarcastically.

"The throne? I could care less about it and the kingdom, give it over to Cole, it's more important to him than me." I stated

"Cole is next after you." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"Why don't you keep ruling? You don't age, you can't get old!"

"I'm sick of having these same arguments! I've told you before! You will become king, and that's final! That's why we called Princess Diana."

"Princess Diana?.... Why does she have to be involved in this? What purpose does she hold throughout this whole damn thing?"

"She's your new fiance, the wedding will take place in three weeks."

"Three weeks?! Father this is too much and that wedding is too early, I'm not marrying that bitch!"

"What did you call her! She's been nothing but a good person to this family and you! What the hell has gotten into you! Don't test my patients!" My father said raising his voice.

I stood up "Don't challenge me!" My eyes began to darken.

"Challenge you?! Grow up!"

"Me? Grow up?! How? When all you did was beat me up till I couldn't handle it anymore, because of you I'm stuck in the past!? It's like I can't grow up and move passed it!" I ignored the fact that pain rushed through my heart.

"Marcus!" I looked over my mother who stood by my father and held his arm with a displeased face.

"What?! You're just as bad! You stood there watching him beat the fuck out of me, and what do you do?! Nothing! You don't have a right to tell me how to feel or how to look at my father! And you want to know something else you guys are so fuckin lucky that I still call you my parents and still consider you as my parents after everything you've had done to me! You created this monster out of me!"

They stayed quiet and speechless but then I said in addition "You've never cared for me.... You... You've never laid a hand on Cole.. Only me." I whispered.

I turned around and began walking away. I heard my father yell my name but I acted as if it was completely quiet and continued walking away.

I looked at Alissa, she didn't look at me but I cupped her chin. "Prepare my bed while I shower and put my clothes away in the closet and drawer." She looked at me in the eyes and nodded.

We walked away, I sent the other girls off to bed but damn I really need that shower.

Alissa's POV

I put everything away and prepared master's bed. By the time I was done he came out of the shower.... In his boxers only!

I opened my mouth and looked down at the floor, I felt my cheeks get warm.

Fuck I'm blushing, I shouldn't be but damn that body. I mentally slapped myself. That's your master you loon!

I felt him get in front of me and fold his arms "Like what you saw?" I looked up at him and then looked at his abs.... Omg I love ABS! I'm an idiot.

He grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me against him, he brushed his lips on my ear and whispered "Strip." My heart began to beat fast.