Chapter 21

Katherine's POV

The drive was silent, I didn't even know this man's name. I don't understand why I left with this man and left the one I felt more comfortable with.

I guess it was because he looked hurt when he said that he couldn't see me and that I was kidnapped.

I looked down at my ring finger and saw a ring on it. I looked up at the man. He was smirking to himself as he drove.

We arrived at a big castle, "A castle?.." I mumbled confusingly. Why a castle? What's going on?

"Yes, you're princess of Scotland." He explained.

"Princess? Scotland? I don't understand."

"I know, I'll explain everything to you in the castle, welcome home gorgeous." He got out of the car, he walked around and opened the door for me.

He held out his hand, I grabbed it, and then pulled me into a tight hug.

He began kissing my neck and said, "I've missed you so much, princess." He said in between kisses. I felt uncomfortable, probably because I don't remember shit.

He trailed up to my jaw, and soon they were on my lips.

I pulled away, I didn't know him, and yet he kisses me.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm ready to kiss you yet I don't mean to sound rude but I don't know or remember you." I felt bad and awkward about this whole thing.

He sighed "Alright love, I understand, I'll give you space alright." I nodded, thank God that he understood.

We walked inside where the was this man, "Katherine, how lovely to see you!" He pulled me into a hug.

Then again I. Don't. Know. These. People!

I just want to be alone, for some reason I missed that Mark guy. I feel like I want to cry for not being with him right now.

I pulled away from the hug "Can I go to bed please. I don't want to be rude but I do I'm so tired." Yeah tired of all these people!

"Of course, I'll take you to our bedroom." Cole said stepping besides me and grabbing my arm.

We walked up the stairs, he had and arm wrapped around my waist tightly, pulling me close to him.

"Here we are!" The doors were big.

"Um. I was just well-Wondering If I-uh." I stuttered

"What love, anything you want I'll give too my princess." He said gazing into my eyes.

"A-anything?"

"Yes anything."

"C-would it b-bother you if I-Slept alone for the next few days?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes of course! Although I was planning to hold you at night, I guess I'll just give you some space love." He forcefully kissed me.

I pulled away, "Good night. " I whispered uncomfortably.

I looked down to the floor, he sighed with a slight growl at the end and walked away.

I felt bad about saying what I said but it was like sleeping with a stranger.

I opened the door, the room was dark and gothic, it was red and black all over.

I lied down, at least the bed is comfy, not as comfy as Mark's but it's comfy.

I shut my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

Mark's POV

I cannot believe that he took her like that, I took a drink of whiskey from the glass cup I was holding.

I gulped it down and thought to myself, intoxicating myself isn't going to help shit!

I threw the glass cup at the wall, Olivia came running downstairs. "Master? Is everything all right?"

"Yes, now leave!" She bowed and walked back upstairs.

"Baby? What's going on?"

Great just what I needed, what the fuck does the little skank want now?!

"What do you want Diana?!" She widened her eyes at my actions.

"I came to check on my future husband, you shouldn't be mad when you're getting married tomorrow!"

"Yeah I'm getting married tomorrow with the princess of all cry babies!"

"What did you just call me?"

"What you just heard, that's all I've thought of you being! You are no princess! Now get out of my sight too before I kick your ass personally!"

"You can't say that to me you son of

a-" I cut her off.

"Go ahead say it! Little Bitch!"

"AAAAAAAA!" Her voice went up high to the point where it began screeching, I felt my ears ring.

She stomped on the floor again and ran upstairs crying.

Jesus she's annoying, I can't believe that THING is going to rule by my side.

......

The day of the wedding arrived, this is the day where all of my real nightmares come.

Katherine's POV

I woke up, the Door opened, Cole walked in. "Good morning my beautiful blue bird." He said walking in and setting a tray down in front of me.

My stomach grumbled at the sight and smell of Bacon, eggs, cinnamon French toast, and coffee.

"Someone is hungry." I pressed my lips together shyly.

I began eating, he was watching me and I realized how much I don't like it when people watch me, especially when I'm eating.

"Eat up because you and I are going to a wedding, I left your dress on the chair." He kissed my forehead and walked out.

We arrived to the chapel, it was all white and beautiful. "Whose wedding is this?" I asked

"My brother Mark and Diana's." My heart began to ache like that was not right.

My eyes watered not knowing why it began to happen.

"Love let's get going."

I snapped out of it and nodded, we walked in.

...

Mark's POV

I looked around, something. Someone caught my eye. Katherine. Cole wrapped his big hand around her little one.

I tear fell, we made eye contact, I looked away and straightened up. I'm getting married and she doesn't remember me.

Best to just keep things the way they are.

...

We married, I walked away from the party for a while and saw Katherine sitting by the water alone.

"Hey." I said approaching her.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Katherine!? Katherine?!"

We turned around to Cole, he brought Katherine up to her feet.

"I'll see you around?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah goodbye." She turned around and stopped.

She fainted and fell, Katherine! Katherine my love! Wake up!"

"Mark. My love." She mumbled, a smile smile appeared on my face.

Gunshots began to fire.

"Everyone take cover!"