Chapter 22

Mark's POV

"WHERE UNDER ATTACK! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" I heard the panicked guard say.

I looked at Katherine, then Cole, Cole smirked and got up. He ran into a car and left without Katherine.

I growled, what the fuck was his problem, he's so selfish! He only thinks for himself.

I picked up Katherine and soon felt a sharp pain in my back. "Shit!" I soon after a few seconds, forgot about it and began speed running out of there.

...

Soon we arrived at my mansion, there was no way I would have brought her to Cole.

I lied her down while I went to the bathroom and pulled the bullet out. It soon heale,  and I shook it off.

I started to hear light mumbling coming from my bedroom where Katherine was lying.

"M-Mar-Mark... I miss you, Mark."

Her eyes were closed, and she was moving a little, side to side.

I sat down by her slowly, I gently grabbed her hand and held it for a few moments.

He mumbling stopped, and she became peaceful after touching her. The door flew open. "Marky!" I turned around to Diana, who had an angry, jealous face.

"What the hell is going on? Why is she in OUR bedroom?!"

"None of your fuckin business!" She folded her arms. We stood there looking at each other for quite some time.

She took a deep breath and smiled, she walked up to me and kissed me roughly and walked out.

I rubbed my lips trying to get the germs off.

"Mark. " She whispered again.

I held her hand again calming her, what does this mean?

Diana's POV

I walked over to Cole who was sitting on the couch in his bedroom.

"Hey, sexy." I said with a wink.

He got up on his feet and pulled me to him. He pressed his lips on mine forcefully.

He pulled away "I know where your Katherine is. " I said playing with my hair.

"Do you? Where is she?" He said kissing my neck.

"I'll tell you if I get something in return."

He chuckled "What?" He said in between kissing my neck.

"Make love to me. "

"I'll fuck you but I won't make love to you." I giggled.

"Fine by me." I said biting my lip.

.....

Katherine's POV

I woke up in the most comfortable bed ever! Wait. But this bed feels- Familiar..

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the same room as I was before. I began freaking out, I was naked and in a dress shirt.

The door opened, I quickly grabbed the covers, cover my body and much as possible. My heart was pounding, he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

I felt safer every time a second passed.

He sat by me, no words were spoken, my heart began to sing. It was like everything was perfect right now.

He leaned in, I didn't stop him, I felt him press his lips on mine. This felt right, with Cole it doesn't.

I pulled away because I'm engaged and he is a married man. He looked at me with a confused look.