Chapter 18

I've been lying in bed, and I was constantly thinking about Mark and Cole.

What the hell is going to happen?

I'm involved with two vampire princes. I just had to get stuck with Cole.

I'm just going to have to stick with what I have. I can't keep thinking of just me.

Mark is going through the same thing, and it pains me to know that he's not in a good place right now.

His father beat him, and all I can imagine is him laying there, on his bed, with no company but his family and his stupid, bratty, selfish, diva wife!

I hate her, I hate that she has him, and I don't. I know I sound selfish, but I'm the one who loves him, and he's the one who loves me.

If you ask me, it should have been Mark and I, Cole and Diana, everyone would be happy.

Mark's POV

'Baby?! Babyyyy!!" I groaned,"Baby WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes to Diana's ugly ass.

My head was throbbing, I looked at Diana. My God, she was annoying.

"What? " I groaned and cupped my head in my hands.

"Do I look sexy in this dress?" I laughed sarcastically.

"No, you look fat." I said bluntly, I looked up at her to see why she was so quiet.

She looked at me and began screaming. "UGH!!! Wrong! You were supposed to say I was BEAUTIFUL! What are you blind?!" She said, stomping on the floor.

"No, I'm right." I mumbled.

I looked at her and took the pillow, putting it over my head.

The door opened. "Brother! You're awake! Finally! I have news for you!" Cole said, barging in.

"I don't care, both of you annoying trolls out of my room now! I don't want to see any of you!"

I wanted to rip someone's head off at this moment. I felt so irritated, I just wanted to be alone.

"First you call me fat, now I'm a troll?!" Diana complained.

"You've never been a goddess like -" I stopped myself before I said anything I would regret, "Just face it, baby cakes, you've always been fat, annoying, and a troll! The truth hurts!" I spat.

She stomped on the ground again and stormed out of the room. Finally.

"What is your stupid news, Cole?" I asked.

"I'm going to be a father." I choked.

"You? A father? Don't make me laugh. This isn't the time for jokes." I said, smiling sarcastically.

"Yes, I found out today." My smile faded away.

"Who's the mother?" I asked.

"Katherine, obviously." I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

"Katherine?!" He nodded and smirked.

"Yes, get dressed, she'll be here for dinner." I looked down at the floor, and he walked out of the room, leaving me in complete silence.

My life is turning into a sad and stupid movie.

Katherine's POV

I was getting ready for the dinner I was having with Cole and his family.

I wasn't looking forward to it, I didn't want to see Mark and Diana together. And I sure as hell don't want him seeing me with Cole.

I looked at the dress that Cole especially had made for me. It wasn't bad, it was actually beautiful but it's too much. At least to me.

I put on the dress. It looked pretty enough. The door swung open, and Cole walked into the room.

"Wow, you really are from heaven." He mumbled.

"Huh?"

"You really are an angel." He walked up to me and cupped my cheek. He bent down and kissed me.

But then I remembered what he had done to me, so I pulled away quickly.

"I don't bite." He said, now or never.

"Y-you raped me." I whispered hesitantly.

He sighed, "Yeah, and? You're still going to become my queen soon, and no one will ever believe that I raped you. Besides, it wouldn't matter after we marry." He said with a giant smirk.

"Stay away from me as much as possible then. I don't care if it wouldn't matter it still happened." He smirked and chuckled, rubbing his lip and shaking his head.

"I can't, and I won't." I shut my eyes and took a deep breath

"You know what, let's just go." I walked past him, he caught up to me and grabbed my arm so I wouldn't escape him.

Here goes nothing...

We arrived at the palace, and I felt my stomach begin to churn.

We walked in where everyone was seated, and they all turned their attention towards us. When King Joshua saw me, he got up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Katherine! Welcome!" He pulled away, I gave him a small smile so I wouldn't seem so rude.

My eyes wandered and stopped at the most handsome guy, Mark. My blue eyes locked with his grey ones.

We stared at each other for a few moments until Cole stepped in and kissed me.

"Shall we eat?" He asked, pulling away.

Mark shut his eyes and got up, leaving to the dining room.

Dinner was quiet, I didn't look up from my food. I just ate silently and stared at it.

"So bro, you planning to have a child soon?"

"With who?"

"Your wife dummy, who else?" My heart began to ache when I got reminded that he was married.

I got up and excused myself to the restroom. When I entered the restroom, I slid down the door. And curled myself up into a ball.

There was a light knock on the door. "Katherine? Katherine? Are you alright?" I heard his voice, Marks voice.

I didn't answer, I was going to but when my mouth opened I ran to the toilet.

I began throwing up, the door opened, and I felt him pull my hair back. I was done, I flushed the toilet, and crawled back. He said behind me, and some of my back was to his chest.

"Mark. I need to tell you something."

I can do this anymore.