Chapter 9

"Alissa! Get in here right now!" The master's angry voice made me jump, I walked into the room as fast as I could, as I walked in the room I found Olivia and Amelia separated from each other.

"Yes master?" I asked stopping myself on front of him. All he did was glare at me like I've done something stupid.

"Would you like to explain to me what the fuck this is?" He asked coldly. I lifted an eyebrow not knowing what he was talking about.

"Um I have no idea what you're talking about master." I answered, he smirked and laughed sarcastically.

"No idea what I'm talking about huh?" He then slammed his fist into the desk making me flinch, "Don't you fuckin lie to me! You'd be better off, now tell me, why were they fighting?" He asked gritting his teeth.

"Why would you assume that I had something to do with this? That's a little rude don't you think? To think I had something to do with this?" I asked confidently.

"They fuckin told me that you pranked them and made them turn against each other all because you wanted me to yourself!" He said pointing at the girls behind him, anger boiled inside me.

"What?! You can't possibly believe them! They're the ones fighting over you! I walked away from it! I don't want you at all!" I yelled, I began to feel frustrated.

"So you were involved." He said folding his arms and lifting an eyebrow.

"For that part only, Olivia walked up to me and began to tell me that I should back off. Master please, I don't want the drama." I said in a calmer tone.

"Fine, consider this your last and only fuckin warning Alissa!" I nodded, he turned around and spoke to the other girls, "You two stop fighting over me, it's never ever going to happen! If I find out that you two began another argument about me it will not turn out pretty! Dismissed! All of you!" He said rubbing his forehead like he just got a migraine.

We walked out of master's bedroom, I began walking back to the slave headquarters but Olivia stopped me. I rolled my eyes because even after what the master had said she still comes up to me and cause more problems.

"Watch your back little whore! We aren't finished here." I watched her walk away from me trying to hard to walk like some kind of sexy bitch.

I have better things to do than to worry about what goes into her stupid head. Plus, if I get angry at her I'm only going to let her win.

I cannot believe that he didn't even lecture her and only me. It's like I'm a stupid target. Everyone gets treated better than me, this is reason number five hundred thousand of why I hate my life.

...

It was not time for bed, but what had me thinking was that the other two girls weren't in bed yet which was unusual. Chills ran down my spine. Something didn't feel quite right.

I shrugged and shook it off. I pulled the covers over me shutting the light off. It's been a few minutes till I heard giggling from the other two.

I completely ignored it and kept my eyes closed. Then I heard something that sent shivers down my spine again.

"Hello Alissa. Ms. Perfection. Master's stupid favorite. I hope that after this you die." Olivia whispered behind me like an evil witch you would hear in the movies. Soon I felt them drag me out of bed and throw me to the corner, I flinched and held my head that was now in pain.

"Ow what the hell?!" I hissed.

Amelia came behind me wrapping a hand around my mouth keeping me from screaming to loud.

I elbowed her in the gut and began to run. As I was running I knocked something down to slow them down but that didn't last long.

Soon I was thrown down the stairs into the dungeon. I began whimpering. I feel like the entire time i was here the most I've done was whimper.

"Little bitch! I told you to watch your back! Knowing you, I knew you wouldn't because you never took me seriously. What about now little bitch," she laughed," Let's have some fun shall we!" She laughed again Amelia began to laugh with her. I was terrified about what was gonna happen to me.

Amelia stretched one of my arms out to Olivia exposing my skin to her. Then I saw a small knife in Olivia's hand, I began to fight but I couldn't get out of it.

She then began to cut my arm, she and Amelia started laughing, they were monsters.

"This is what you get for not listening to me and not staying away from master. I still don't fuckin understand why you are still his favorite, I'm the one who should be his favorite! I've been here longer than you have! What do you have that I don't?!" She asked, like a spoiled little brat.

She cut deeper into my skin as she was talking, I screamed in Amelia's hand. Tears were constantly running down my face.
I was stuck here unable to protect myself.

...

Soon they ripped my clothes off, I had scars everywhere now, I was bleeding so much. I was curled up in a ball. Cold and in pain. At this point I didn't care if I stopped breathing. I'm so sick of everyone treating me like this.

"Okay we need to go before master hears anything," Olivia said, Amelia nodded the left the room, Olivia bent down to my level,  "Goodbye bitch. I hope master finds you dead before he finds you alive. If you do make it out alive then this will probably teach you something." She said walking out and shutting the door.

They left me and put the knife in my hand so master would think I did this to myself.

I began to sob to myself. This may be a good thing. Maybe I can go to heaven and be with God. Then everything will be over.

Soon everything was getting blurry, I think it's my time. I got murdered there's no way I'm going to make it out alive, I'm bleeding too much I've lost a lot of blood.
"Master." I felt my eyes get heavy, I shut my eyes.

I never got to say goodbye...

(A bit dramatic but I didn't know how to end this chapter 🤣 don't come for me 😭.)